The Diary of a Hormonal Teenage Werewolf~ Chapter 14

Chapter 14 is finally here guys, sorry about the delay but my laptop decided to have a bitch fit and lose all my files. anyway i hope this chapter answers some questions and if it didn't, leave me a comment.

enjoy :)

Chapter 14

I cocked my head and squinted at him. Did he say twin? Caleb, who looked just as confused as I felt, motioned his eyes between my father and me and said the question that lodged its self in my throat and wouldn’t come out, ‘Addie had a twin?’

‘She still does, I believe.’ My Dad replied.

So, Cara is alive and if my Dad knows this then, he’ll know where she is, I thought. This thought made be feel less nervous about talking about her with Dad and it made me feel better knowing she was alive, I feared she was dead.

‘If you know that she’s alive then you’ll know where she is.’ I said smiling.

‘Um… I don’t know where she is.’ Said Dad, his eye twitching.

‘You’re lying.’

‘No I’m not.’ Said the eye twitcher with his eye twitching again.

‘Your eye is twitching.’ I stated,’ it does that when you lie.’

My dad licked his lips again and sighed.

‘Maybe I do know where she is, but I’m not going to tell you.’

‘Why not?’ I said, forcing myself not to shout at him. It was time to be ‘calm Addie’ andhandle things responsibly. Or something like that.

‘Because, if I tell you, then you’ll go looking for her. Where she’s living isn’t safe, even I cant go there because of the dangers. Please don’t make me lose another daughter Addie.’ He looked at me with pleading eyes, but I just saw through them, I still had a couple of questions.

‘Is it not safe because of the Lycans?’ I asked.

‘Huh.’ Was his reply.

‘In my dream a Lycan was chasing after Cara. She called the creature a Lycan.’

“Honey, a lycan- lycanthrope, is a fancy term for Werewolf. What was chasing Cara was a Werewolf, but not a normal one. It was mutated and diseased due to generation after generation of inbreeding, one scratch of bite from this… beast can turn you into a foul like creature or even worse kill you.’

‘Gross!’ said Caleb out loud causing my Dad to grind his teeth.

Without making eye contact with Caleb, I sent him a mental mind message using explicit words to describe how I felt about his comment. After all he made an abysmal comment about what my sister had been turned into. In response, he bit his lip and winced.

‘Jeesh Addie, you don’t have to scream so loudly in my head, sorry. I didn’t mean to sound like that.’

‘Good!’ I spat.

Dad looked at us both strangely and raised his eyebrows in confusion. But then something clicked as he took a deep breath through his nose. He knew about the imprint by smelling it on me either that or me and Caleb holding hands gave it away.

‘Have you claimed my Daughter?’ he said directly at Caleb.

‘No. Not yet.’ He replied

Humph! I snatched my hand back and retorted to crossing my arms.

‘And not till I’m 20 if you carry on!’ I said

He misheard me, “that’s only one and a bit years.’

“ Till I’m 20.’

‘But that’s like four years. I cant wait four years to have…’

‘To have what Caleb?’ I quizzed him with a skeptical look upon my face.

“Ah…’

‘Yeah. Thought so.’

Dad stood, chuckling to himself.

‘Even you won’t be able to resist him for four years Addie. You’ll give in soon enough.’

So now my dad thinks I’m a sleazy floozy. Great.

‘I think I’ll be able to restrain myself, Dad.’

“Sure you will and that’s why you barricaded yourself in the guest room when you heardyou had to share a room with Caleb. Cos you can handle it’

I felt my cheeks burn to a flame red colour. Ah… embarrass overload… must change subject.

‘Can we get back onto the Cara subject… please?’

he chuckled a little longer to himself and then asked, ‘sure what else do you need to know?

Ah I kinda forgot what I was going to say so I just stood there, trying to remember, remember, that’s it!

‘Why don’t I have any memories of Cara except from that thing about the mutant thing chasing us?’

‘It is hard to explain, um, after she was… taken, you just seemed to have forgotten her completely. At first your mother and me just thought you were going though shock and that it would just pass but it didn’t and we became worried.’ Dad paused for a moment and looked at me to make sure I was following along.

I nodded at him to carry on.

He continued, ‘we took you to a pack doctor, Dr Ellis, she’s a doctor that specializes in Werewolf, you know, cos we function differently to regular people. Anyway we told her about Cara and she just said to us that your memory loss of your sister was caused because the bond between twins was broken when she was taken away and the bond should never be broken between twins, Addie. Dr Ellis also told us that…’

Dad stopped talking. It was like he was choking on his words. I guessed that what he was about to say next, would be something that I wouldn’t want to hear… ever.

Dad regained himself and said quietly, ‘Dr Ellis also told us that as you had know recognition of your sister, then she wouldn’t remember you either Addie.’

I was right; I didn’t want to hear that, ever. I hurt like hell, hurt worse than the time I shifted in the daylight hours. I was basically dead to he. She knew nothing of me.

Tears rose in my eyes but I blinked them back furiously, I am Addison Lee Carmichael, I cry in front of no one.

But then I thought of something; if I started remembering Cara by her name then maybe she would remember me at the mention of mine. Or even better what if she saw me, she might remember me completely and I would get all my memories of being five back. If only I knew where she was.

xxxxxxx

VOTE, COMMENT, FAN I'll love you forever if you do!

<3 Pigtailsx