"I'm Kora Yakura, The Super High School Level politician... but uh, I don't like being called that." The boy rubbed his neck awkwardly.

"Oh and I'm Takara Lynch, the Super High School Level Violinist! But...you guys already knew that." The girl in pink smiled
—————
More people arrived after awhile, starting with a boy who kept muttering to himself, the Super high school level clockmaker ,Jiro Izumi.
A blue haired boy, the Super high school level makeup artist Hanko suakii.

A very purple girl the Super high school level poet,  Alleni masoko

A girl who tried to go unnoticed, shihiro vais, who can't remember her talent.

A boy with a lab coat, Hibiki hayate, the Super high school level chemist.

Michi sora, the Super high school level Attorney.
And a boy with odd clothing, Misami Hideaki, the Super high school level party planner.

That made sixteen of us.
...
Sixteen super high school level students...
...

"AHEM! Ahem! Students! Please focus your attention to the stage in-front of you, your orientation is about to begin!" 

A cheery-high pitched voice blasted throughout the gym as we all turned to the stage.

In a bundle of confetti, a duel-coloured bear appeared on the stage.

"AH! A teddy bear?!?" The plain looking girl Maru squeaked out what we were all thinking.

"Not a teddy-bear! I'm your principal! Monokuma!" The bear cheered

Evidently, shock and confusion filled the room and covered everyone's faces.

"Mono...kuma?" The small boy in green, mako, repeated hesitantly.

"That's right!" The bear danced around on the stage.

"I-it's gotta be a toy or something, this is too weird, even for me..." misami, the party planner stammered.

"I'm not a toy, I'm your principal!" The bear pointed... waved? It's stubby arms towards us.
"Upupupu...why am I always considered a toy? it's so hard to bear..." the bear suddenly shifted emotions.
"Anyway, we should get this welcome party on with, huh?" The bear continued.

"Welcome party?!" Misami said, excitement filling his voice.
"That's right!" The bear confirmed, "we should start with the rules before the fun part begins."

"Rules? What are the rules gonna be? 'Don't run in the halls?'" The girl with braids asked sarcastically.

((A/N: all the basic DR rules can skip if you want;))

"No. Rules like; number one, nighttime is from 10:00 at night to 7:00 in the morning. During this time, the dining hall, garden, gym and pool are off limits.
TWO:Violence against the headmaster of this academy, me, Monokuma is forbidden.
THREE: lending your mono-pad to another student is not allowed.
FOUR: attempting to break into locked rooms is prohibited.
FIVE: new rules may be added at any time.
SIX: you will be living in this school for the the rest of you days! Upupupu!" The monochrome bear stopped to laugh.

((A/N: those the rules^))

" What?!? Our whole lives—?" The tall wrestler questioned. "You can't be serious!" The small violinist added.
"How do you expect us to live here for the remainder of our natural lives?" The purple poet asked.

"Natural? Who said anything about natural? That's the fun part kiddos! If you wanna leave, you gotta create the perfect crime! That's right, good ol'fashion murder!"

A chorus of gasps and shouts of denial echoed from every student as the bear laughed again.

"Any student who commits a murder will become a 'blackened' and will graduate unless they're caught!
Once a murder has occurred, a class trial will commence.
The 'spotless' and the 'blackened' will face off in the class trial, if the 'blackened' is exposed during the trial, then only the 'blackened' will be punished.
But if the 'spotless' are wrong,then everyone besides the 'blackened' will be punished~ Upupupu~! Finally, there will be a punishment if any of the rules are broken, so keep that in mind." The bear beamed enthusiastically.

"Hang on. You seem to want a fair trial, but I'm the only one in this place who has knowledge in court! How is this fair?!" The attorney, Michi said sternly as they walked up to the bear.

"Then it would suck for the others if you were the blackened." The bear deadpanned. "AND YOU." The bear pointed at me. "YOU STOLE MY COLOUR SCHEME."

"W-wha?! Colour scheme? this is just the uniform that was in my locker!" I defended.

"Oh. Alright then, I'll let it slide." The bear stated.

"That's all for now kiddos, remember to enjoy your killing school semester, because no matter how much you scream, no one outside can hear ya~" with that the bear disappeared from the gym.

Sixteen super high school level students...
Sixteen students trapped in a killing game...
It'll be fine, right?