[Chapter 5]

[Authors note]

Play the song above (if you want) for the chapter.

Keep note that this song only plays when you are in the Mood Room! ;) You'll understand once you keep reading!!

Also, alot of my chapters and ideas are inspired by Steven Universe!

=[Y/N's] POV=

(PLAY THE SONG NOW!)

I woke up with a jolt. I rubbed my temples, everything was hurting soo bad... I looked at where I was. I was in a white room, In front of me were 4 doors, 1 Red door, 1 Blue, 1 Gold and 1 Pink...

The pink door was actually already open for some reason... I got up and started walking towards the door. When I got inside, there was a person on the ground.

"Uh, excuse me?" I asked politely. 

This made the person spin around. It was... ME!? But... my hair was fully pink and I was wearing some kind of angel/cupid outfit. 

"[Y/N]!" She cried out, tears filling her face, "You... you got me back!"

"Huh? Who are you?" I asked.

"Its me! Pink!" She cried.

I immediately remembered where I was. I was in my Mood Room! This was where my emotions lived. The doors that I had seen with the colors were my other emotions. When I was still training with Master Ayana, I always came to this place in my sleep and talked to my emotions, I didn't need to befriend them because well, they're me! It was like I was talking to myself but less weird and I named them all after the haircolor they had.

When I unlocked my Love/Care ability, Pink was born. I talked to her the night she was born but because I was never able to unlock her for years, she must have been trapped. Pink was stuck in her room because I never UNLOCKED her again! It made sense!

"Pink!" I said, "Its good to see you!" I ran to her and hugged her. "Im so sorry that I never unlocked you! Its just that I wasnt able to-" Pink held up her hand indicating me to stop.

"[Y/N]... Its okay. I understand. Love is a complicated thing.. But Im just glad that you never forgot about me." She smiled.

"Hey whats all the comotion about!?" I heard another voice. 

Me and Pink turned around to see Goldie!

"OMG! PInk!!!" Goldie exclaimed, she ran up to her in a split second and hugged her. "OMIGOSHithoughtiwouldneverbeabletoseeyouagainbecause[Y/N]wasntabletounlockyoubutnowyouareahereand AHHHH I missed yoU!!!" She blabbered.

"hahah Its good to see you too Goldie!" Pink said.

Soon I saw Flame and Blue.

"[Y/N]! Its about time!" Flame said walking to me with Blue, "WHy dont you visit!?? You know damn well that we can get lonely everynow and then!" Flame said angriliy.

"Flame.. dont blame her.. shes a busy woman and well..." Blue said, "She has obviously found the man!" Blue looked at me with her weary eyes, "Well... did you??"

I immediately blushed. Pink then started to glow. Oh yeah, whenever I used my emotions, the coordinating mood always glowed up. 

"N-no.. WEll... yeah but!" I said, "Its complicated!"