Will We Ever Get Free?

Start from the beginning

Apparently this made Bob angry. "Fine. You wanna watch your buddy so much? Well then," He got up and started tying me down to the chair tightly. "You can watch him get beat up." He huffed and yanked the ropes tight.

My eyes widened and I shook my head no, watching as he started over for Two-Bit and I yelled out, not wanting him to hurt my friend.

"Mmmmm mmmm!"

Bob ignored me and went to Two-Bit with a mean look, kicking him to his stomach, making Two-Bit yelp.

I glared and snarled things at Bob, jerking around in the chair, but he totally ignored me.

Bob started kicking Two-Bit's side, kicking over and over, laughing as his foot collided with Two's ribs.

Two-Bit yelped in pain and looked around blindly, wiggling a little in his ropes but to no avail, whimpering when Bob kicked him.

I screamed out, holding back tears, shaking my head no, hating Bob, wanting him to stop hurting Two-Bit.

Bob snickered at Two-Bit's yelps as he kept kicking before he finally stopped and Two-Bit whimpered, breathing heavily, letting out a moan of pain, unable to defend himself.

Bob smirked and eyed Two-Bit's helpless form, slowly taking off his belt, glancing over at me with a smirk.

My eyes went narrow and I started screaming at him like mad, shaking my head no, praying he wouldn't belt Two.

Bob smiled at me and raised the belt over his head and I screamed, squeezing my eyes shut tight when he brought it down, flinching when I heard the loud *smack!*

Two-Bit screamed and whimpered out and Bob continued to belt my friend, laughing and I started to cry again, unable to watch.

I remembered when Bob had belted me and how awful it had hurt and I felt terrible, crying out of horror everytime I heard the smack and the muffled yelps of pain.

I shook my head no as tears ran down my face, Two-Bit wiggling helplessly as he cried out.

Bob kept relentlessly belting the red head with laughter before he finally stopped and Two's sniffling replaced his yelping.

I looked up through my tears when I no longer heard the smacks and saw Bob stand up and come over to me, ripping off my duct tape.

I gasped in pain and cried out as Bob turned to go back to Two-Bit.

"T-Tw-Two-Bit!" I cried, sniffling. "Two-Bit, i'm so sorry!"

Two-Bit lifted his head a little and looked for me blindly, muffling something out.

Bob went beside Two-Bit and my eyes went narrow as I watched him, letting out a growl. "D-Don't you hurt him!"

Bob just gave me a kind of glare and he grabbed Two-Bit, picking him up, seeming to sit him up on his knees.

Two-Bit flinched and jerked and immediately began to scream when Bob touched him, trying to get away, only to cough from the ropes.

Bob held onto him and tried to keep him from jerking, sitting him up on his knees, shushing him softly, keeping him upright, an arm wrapped around his chest.

"You're okay, you're okay, just don't struggle now," I heard him say lowly and I watched with furrowed eyebrows, not knowing what he was doing.

Two-Bit almost seemed to relax at the shushing and he quit pulling, keeping still as Bob kept him leaned up against his body.

Bob's head was at Two's shoulder, an arm wrapped around his chest, keeping him upright. "There ya go. Now, let's get those gags out so you can talk to Soda...."