Beaten

Sodapop's Point of View

"Wake up!" Somebody barked and I jolted awake, letting out a yelp, looking around wildly in fear.

Bob was in front of me and I was still tied down to the chair. I frowned deeply at Bob under the tape when I saw him, wanting to go home.

It was quiet for once, Two-Bit not making a sound behind me.

"Hey, hey! Wake up, a******!" Bob went to him and I heard a smack as he backhanded Two's face hard.

I flinched and shuddered, Two-Bit stirring now, letting out a muffled groan as he too awoke.

Bob sneered at us both, scowling. "That's better. Now we can start the day off right."

Two-Bit behind me was already beginning to struggle again, letting out a tired moan as he tugged weakly at his wrists and arms, jerking around slowly, looking like he was out of energy. He probably was, by now anyways.

I frowned deeply as I heard Bob grab Two's chair and drag him away from me, Two-Bit whimpering through his thick gag faintly, trying to talk.

Bob dragged him back to his spot and then came to me, dragging me back over to my side of the room, turning me back around to face Two.

But Bob bent down in front of me and pulled off my duct tape, making me wince.

"How's my pretty boy, doing? You okay?" He smiled at me almost dangerous like but he eyed me with smiling eyes.

I trembled, gulping down the lump in my throat. "N-No."

Two-Bit's muffled whimpering came in the background. "L-Let us go...." I tried, whimpering at Bob, eyes glossy.

"No way, Soda," Bob smiled, addressing me by my name, making me internally shudder. "Can't do that." He reached a hand up and gently gripped my chin and I sucked in a breath, squeezing my eyes shut, afraid he'd hurt me.

"You're staying right here with me...." He patted my cheek softly and I tried not to cry.

Two-Bit was yelling angrily as he watched us, his voice muffled but still loud enough, and it wasn't long before Bob's eyes went narrow and he whirled around to point a finger at him.

"You! Shut up!" He barked harshly, yelling, making me jump.

Two-Bit flinched a little but glared, jerking his shoulders as he struggled, muffling things out angrily at him.

Oh please Two-Bit, just shut up.....I thought to myself, holding my breath, not wanting him to be hurt by Bob.

Bob snarled and let go of me, marching over, pointing his finger straight into Two's face. "You want me to get another gag in that big mouth of yours?! Huh? Cause I can make it happen!"

Two-Bit's eyes were narrowed at Bob with an angry glare but he flinched a little at the threat and slowly shook his head no.

I don't even know how Bob would be able to even get another gag in his mouth; this one was already stuffed into Two's mouth as it is.

Bob sneered with a huff as he watched Two-Bit jerk and squirm weakly in the chair. "Good. So stay quiet then.....!" His hissed and came back for me.

Two-Bit was quiet for maybe two minutes before he started letting out growls and whimpers again and I immediately closed my eyes tight, holding my breath, thinking Bob was going to have a fit.

But he just scowled with narrowed eyes, letting out an angered huff.

"Your friend is a real troublemaker," He spoke to me in a low voice so Two couldn't hear. "He doesn't know when to shut up." He cussed a little and I swallowed hard, licking my lips.