Chapter 12

WARNING! Okay, thing IS THAT the next few chapters are going to have sexual content... generally speaking, I am not comfortable with writing smut and this is my first and last time.... hope you guys enjoy!!!! If you don't feel comfortable, just skip the chapters as they have nothing important to do with the plot....For the smut chapters I'm going to put '🔞🔞' at the beginning so you guys can know. LOVE YOU PUMKINS!

Magnus' P.O.V:

"I'll kiss you,every inch of you... I will love you again, and again and again. I'll mark you as mine... leave so many love bites on your neck...on your whole body for the world to see... for the world to know you're mine. Erase that woman's.Because you belong to me...", I whisper as I take off his shirt.

"I never wanted to be anyone else's... I only want you...", he whispers back as I lay him on the bed and place his body between my legs, not breaking contact with his neck.

I hear him moan below me and I'm immediately turned on. Damn you Lightwood! My mouth travels from his neck to his nipples, where it stays for a while. Sucking,licking and kissing the one and then the other, I can hear Alexander's moans grow louder as I feel his erection grow as well. I grind out erections together and we both moan loudly.

"Mags, please... I can't take this any longer...", my boyfriend pleads below me and I can't help but grand his wish.

"Whatever you want angel", I reply as I use one of my hands to undo his belt, the other one working with my tongue to tease his nipples. Once I'm done with his belt, I take off his pants and boxers and wrap my palm around his aroused member. His hardness makes me groan in the contact as I slowly move my hand up and down.

" Oh by the Angel! Magnus.... Faster.... please.... I want you to go faster!", he moans loudly and I move my hand faster and faster, just to plead him.

But when I sense that he's about to cum, I stop stroking his member and caress his nipples and I just kiss him with as much passion I can master. He immediately responds and slides his hand in my pants, grabbing my erection and giving it a light squeeze.

I yelp in surprise but it quickly turns into pleasure. He rubs me through my pants, making me want to do nothing more than to rip the stilish fabric off my body and have him, all of him. The way only I can have him. I suddenly  feel the need to see his eyes, to enjoy the pleasure I caused.

Opening my eyes I meet his gaze, his eyes filled with almost as much lust and desire as I feel, turning me on even more. But there was something else too. Caring and gentleness. A longing. I can feel my glamour drop, exposing my demonic cat-eyes. But before I place it back I hear Alexander whisper:

" Don't. You don't have to hide your true self from me. I love your cat eyes. I love them. I love you".

"I love you too...", I whisper back. I lean in and kiss him... at first gently but after a while it turns out more passionate, more... hard, my hand working with his member once again. He brings his hands in my head, playing and tugging my, now thanks to him, messy hair. I push our bodies closer and I can hear my Alexander moan as his hands move from my hair to my shirt, trying and succeeding to practically vanish it, throwing it to the other side of the room. When he tries to completely undress me I stop him.

"Let me do it...", I whisper in his ear as I set his hands above his head. Slowly and carefully, I take off my pants and then the last piece of clothing I had on, my boxers. I start covering his naked body with open mouth kisses as my hands caress his strong and tensed arms. His moans grow louder with every kiss and I can't help but feel even more aroused. I kiss him, his collar bone and then his neck, biting in his deflect rune.