Chapter 3

Alec's P.O.V:

I don't want to go to the Institute. I don't want to do anything. All I want to do is go to Magnus. Hug him, kiss him, let him know that I love him. Make him realise how grateful I am that he's mine.

'Not yours,not anymore. You cheated on him! And now he'll leave you...and you'll die inside, but you know what? You deserve the pain. And you knew it was only a matter of time. You don't deserve someone like Magnus. You never did and you never will!!! You're nothing but a failure! You don't deserve anything!'.

I want to disagree with the voice in my head. I want it to shut up. I want to reassure myself that Magnus is and will always be mine. That I was worthy of him. Of his love. But deep down I know that my inner voice is right. I was never good enough for Magnus. No matter what I do, no matter how hard I try I'm failing. Like always.

Because I never seem to be good enough... especially now. After what I did what I promised I never would. I promised that I would be different. I promised to myself and most importantly to him that I'd be different. That I'd never hurt him like the others. Because I told him that he's everything to me. And I meant it. He's my WORLD! So... why did I cheat on him? Why would I do something like that? I can't even remember anything that happened last night! Except... oh no

(Last night flashback):

Izzy, Jace and I walked into Pandemonium. We were supposed to be checking for demons but three rounds later and we still didn't see any demons, so Jace had one of his great ideas( note the sarcasm) for us to stay and have a drink. And of course one drink led to another and I was drunk before I even realized.

Izzy and Jace were used of the alcohol so they didn't get drunk as easily as me. Since I was a virgin when it came to alcohol (only to alcohol thanks to Magnus if you know what I mean😉😉... okay fine I'll stop sorry) I got drunk easily.

So I was in the bar with Jace and Izzy when they both left me alone because they wanted to dance. Well, I wasn't going going to dance, I wasn't THAT drunk. Plus I missed Magnus. I think that's the reason the other two abandoned me. I wouldn't stop talking about him and how much I've missed him. So I was left alone, drunk in there, thinking about how nice it would be if Magnus was here when...