Start of the game

Note:
Follow the rules and be more intelligent than me if you want to survive. Time flies really quickly and you have only 3 hours to escape from my beautiful cozy home. Remember that i see your every move, don't do stupid things. I'm warning you. If i notice that you're doing something worrying I'll kill you. Let's have fun and enjoy my hard work :)

~ K.T.

You're trying to open your eyes but eyelids are too heavy. Your head is pulsing and you feel so dizzy and unconscious. You don't remember where you're at and what happened. It's like a black hole in your head which is becoming bigger and bigger. You opened finally your eyes looking around the room where you're actually at. Wave of fear overwhelmed your mind when you realized that it isn't your bedroom or even your home. You wanted to get up but your hands and legs are tied so you can't make any move. Trembling took control over your body and you felt weak. 

"Where am I" you whispered feeling your dried throat which is demanding a little of water. "Help" you tried to shout but it isn't working at all. Your energy is over and the only one thing which you want so badly is going to sleep. You're extremaly exhausted feeling like bruises are adorning your body.
"Our princess is awaken!" you heard echo in the room but there is no one.
"Who is here? Where am i?" you asked nervously. Every part of you is screaming due to pain.
"I thought you're a good girl. What i said about asking?" you heard this voice once again but there still is no one who could've been told those words. Finally you noticed a small speaker on the desk which is placed in the corner of this dark and dull room. 
"What? I don't understand. Please let me go. Please. I beg you" you cried out feeling tears on your cheeks. You're so frightened and confused. Blurred memories are playing in your mind and you're trying to figure out what happened to you.
"Don't cry princess. You have no reason to cry yet." his deep-throated laugh filled the silence, making you shiver. "Do you want to know what's going on?" he asked you but you stayed silent. You are too afraid to speak. "Are you deaf? Speak" he said with strong and angry voice which shot through your body.
"Y-yes" you stumbled trying to hold tears back.
"I have puzzle for you. Listen carefully"

When a little girl is alone, she isn't that brave like usual. Going to school is her duty, kidnapping is my pleasure. Sun doesn't shine like before. It won't help you anymore.

"I hope you listened to me carefully. This is my hint to make you less confused" he laughed again and you want to cry out. His hint didn't tell you anything and you're still having a huge mess in your head. 
"It doesn't make a sen-" Then you reminded what happened. 

"Dad I'm leaving to school." you shouted taking your bag and wearing your jacket.
"Do you want to pick you up?" elder man stood in front of you with cup of coffee and newspaper  in his hands. He fixed glasses on his nose.
"No thanks" you replied, giving him a quick peck in cheek. "Bye!" you waved and you left your home making your way to bus stop. You put on earphones and played favourite playlist. Suddenly you noticed something by your side and  you looked from the corner of your eye that black van slowed down next to you.  Until you could've been done something, someone's strong arms embraced you, puting on your head black sack. You wanted to scream but he gag you with his hand. He threw you into the car and you bumped your head against seat what made you collapse.

"Do you remember now?" you slowly nodded when your realized that he's saying from speaker so you need to speak.
"Y-yes" you're stuttering staring at the space. You started moving your hands to loosen handcuffs but it doesn't work. You sighed feeling your every bone.
"Next hint princess. Listen carefully because it'll help you with handcuffs"

Sometimes things seem useful but they aren't. Looking around you and you finally notice a real key. But be careful. The key is the only one.

"I'm sure you'll be fine. See you soon. I hope" these were his the last words until the silence descended. You don't know what he's talking about. Real key? You started looking around but there is the only desk and nothing more. You can't see anything properly because of the darkness. Suddenly you heard someone's steps behind the closed door. This sound chilled the blood in your veins. Your breathing became fast and beyond control. Then you noticed that something small is lying on your left side. You replaced on your knees and you started crawling. It is screwdriver. You're staring at this thing not knowing what to do. Next to screwdriver is lying small white card

Remember key is the only one 

"Fuck you" you cursed under nose. You smirked because you know that this is your key. You turned your body to take the screwdriver in your hands. You almost touched it when something gored your hand. You cried out due to pain, turing your head to look what it was. You looked down on the screwdriver and then you found out it wasn't screwdriver only trap. In place of this thing you saw a big thorn salient from the floor. You felt your wet of blood hand which is hurting so much. You looked around again to find something different what will help you in escape. You decided to move to the desk. You're starting crawling in this direction when you felt something under your knee. Another card

Stars shine but a screwdriver doesn't. Look for your star

"What the hell?" you asked yourself throwing the card backwards. You started feeling more and more exhausted but you can't give up. You got to the bottom of the desk and you glanced at your bloodstained hand which ishurting you more than before. You tried to climb on your knees to look up at the stuff on the desk. There are speaker and scissors. You're gazing at them being more suspicious and cagey. You don't want to hurt yourself again. Then you reminded his information content about stars.
"Screwdriver doesn't shine" you mumbled thinking about his words. "Screwdriver doesn't glisten!" you screamed in excitement. That's it. The real key should glisten an scissors do it. You took them between your teeth and threw them on the floor. You grabbed them with your fingers trying to find your way to right hole. You twisted but instead of loosening the handcuffs thightened more pressing on your wrists. You let out a scream feeling tears on your cheeks again. You glanced at them and you found three another holes. 
"Two of them must be wrong" you whispered thinking about which one you should choose. The handcuffs are very pressing so you're scared that if you choose wrong hole again they'll break your wrists. You sighed heavily, closing your eyes. You replaced scissors to another hole praying about good decision. You twisted once again and then they let go of you. You threw them to the speaker looking at your hand. 

Too bad

You thought and then you snagged a fragment of your shirt, making provisional bandage. You got up on your feet and you made your way to the door. You hid scissors to back pocket seeing another card on the wall.

Watch my friend. If he find you he'll kill you. Good luck