16

I wasn't going to leave it like this. I moved away from my window and into my bathroom washing my makeup off of my face and brushing my teeth. Almost crashing into my wardrobe, I scurried around in my room looking for a change of clothes. I put on plain grey, knee high, loose pair of shorts and a white strap top. Running down my stairs, I grabbed my white huaraches from near the door and quickly put them on.

Swinging the door open and silently shutting it, I started to run. I ran down my road past Mikaela's road and to the end of George Street. There he was. I stopped running but started to fast walked. Crossing the road I noticed him look at me. The street light got brighter and the wind stopped blowing.
As I got closer he spoke "McKenzie?"
I didn't reply. I put both hand on his cheeks and crashed my lips into his. I moved my hands to the back of his neck, he pulled his hand out of his jumper pockets and wrapped them around my waist. The kiss wasn't broken until one of his friends had to make a comment.
"Alright you can stop eating each other's face off now" I pulled away and flipped the boy off smiling at him.

"What are you doing here?" Ethan asked.
"There's something about you Dolan, you left on a bad note and it didn't feel right, I couldn't let you leave me like that. I know your a little twat and wouldn't come fix it so obviously I had to otherwise we wouldn't speak for another week or so" I said smiling. He didn't say anything. He just looked at me with a smirk on his face.
"Your so English McKenzie" he said still smirking.
"What? How?" I asked confused.
"Little twat. Really. Out of all the words under the sun you could have called me, you call me a 'little twat'. What does it even mean?" He said laughing. I laughed too.
"I don't know it just seemed right"

He leaned down and pecked my lips again.
"I'll catch you all later" Ethan said dangling his arm over my shoulder.
"But Etha-" one of the boys spoke.
"It can wait till tomorrow night" I wrapped my arm around his lower back. We started to walk back to my house. I pulled my keys out of my pocket and pushed it into the key hole of the door. As soon as the door was open I took the key out and hung it on the hangers . As I turned around from hanging up the key Ethan connected his lips to mine. He held me close to his body before lifting me up without breaking the kiss. I wrapped my legs around his hips and he shut the door with his foot. He carried me over to the couch leaning over and placing me onto it. The kiss was rough and passionate at the same time. He stayed leaning over, I ran my fingers through his hair from the back of his neck upwards.

It was getting heated.

This kiss got deeper, the temperature rose.
"Hmmhmm" a cough came from the couch next to us. We both pulled away disconnecting our lips and looked to the side of us. Mikaela and Grayson were sat on the couch just watching us. Mikaela has her mouth open in shock and Grayson had one eyebrow risen with one of those looks on his face. I pushed Ethan off of me and sat up.
"Close your mouth Mik, you'll catch flies" and she closed it.
"Close your legs Kenz, you'll get a STD" Grayson said.
"Shut up you little twat" Ethan said. I looked up at him and he looked down at me smiling.
"What? Oh whatever" Grayson said lightly laughing.
"Last one to the pool gets a bitch slap" Mikaela shouted. We all looked at each other before running towards the back doors. Me and Grayson crashed into each other trying to slide open the door, eventually we got it open. Ethan crashed into me dragging us both in the pool and Grayson fell in behind us.
"I'm always last!" Mikaela shouted wiping her face from the water she pretty much just drowned herself in.
I swam over to her and gave her the hardest slap possible. The connection was ear piercing.
"Ouu" Grayson said.
"You need to chill with these bitch slaps McKenzie" Ethan said.
Mikaela was holding her now vibrant red cheek with her mouth open, I couldn't help but burst out laughing and so did she. Soon enough we were all laughing in the pool with our clothes on.

A/N :
Better?