8

I grabbed my lipgloss and my bag, Mikaela grabbed her bag as well. We walk outside and a black bmw is on my drive. The drivers seat and front passengers seat doors open. To mine and Mikaela's surprise, Ethan and Grayson are now standing in front of us.
"So your the one who texted me?" I asked Ethan.
"Maybe" he said winking "hop in".
"Shotgun bitches" I said walking to the front seat.
"You little hoe" Mikaela said opening the door behind me. I poked my tongue out at her and got in. Ethan got in the drivers seat and started driving. Mikaela and Grayson were having there own conversation and it was silent between me and Ethan.
"You took the wrong turning" I finally spoke.
"I'm going a longer way otherwise we are going to be early" he spoke not taking his eyes off of the road. I didn't reply.
I looked to my right to admire him. Ethan Dolan driving was one of the hottest things in the world. He was wearing a white plain t-shirt with a black leather jacket, for bottoms he wore black shorts that showed off his thigh tats. He was so focused. He is one good looking human.
"Like what you see McKenzie" he said giggling. I snapped out of my gaze and just looked away feeling my cheeks get warm as they turned a light shade of red.

We came to a stop at a red light so I took it as a chance to apply my lip gloss. I pulled down the little sun blocker thing which had a mirror attached and looked into the mirror. I started to put the lipgloss on and I saw Ethan staring at me. I don't think he noticed I could see him.
"Like what you see Dolan?" I asked smiling.
He looked away and and spoke "Shut up McKenzie. And I prefer Ethan". I closed the mirror away and sat back in the seat "And I prefer Dolan". I noticed him laugh.

We pulled up to the school and we all got out the car. People were already staring. Me and Ethan walked next to each other and Grayson and Mikaela walked together behind us. Everyone was staring and whispering shit.
"What the fuck are you all looking at?!!" I shouted which made the halls silent. I rubbed my hands together and carried on walking.
"Calm down McKenzie, there just jealous. Why so nervous babygirl" he asked stopping me.
"Listen Dolan. I am calm. I am not nervous. And I am not your babygirl" I said loud enough for only him to hear.
"Feisty" he said as we carried on walking.

Me, Mikaela, Ethan and Grayson were standing by my locker when an announcement started through the speakers. "School finishes after 1st lesson today due to staff training. When the bell rings please exit the same doors you would normally exit from. Thank you have a great lesson"
"Sweet" Grayson said.
"Let's all do something after lesson" Mikaela said.
"Ah I'm sorry, I have uh.. Plans" Ethan said.
"Come on dude" Grayson said.
"Please Dolan" I said looking at him.
He rolled his eyes "fine".
"Yay" Mikaela said.
The bell rang.
"Well we all have first lesson together so let's go" I said grabbing Ethan's arm. I heard him laugh as I dragged him.

Me, Ethan, Grayson and Mikaela were the first ones there.
"At lease we can get seats together at the back" Grayson said. There were 3 seats on the left side at the back and on the right side were 2 seats.
"Perfect" Ethan said.
"How?" I asked rolling my eyes.
"Grayson, Mikaela then me and you on my lap" he said liking his lips.
"Funny joke Dolan" I said sitting down at the table with 2 seats. Grayson and Mikaela sat where the 3 seats were. I didn't even realise Ethan was sat next to me until I accidentally placed my hand on his leg thinking it was the chair. He looked at me and smirked, I pulled my hand away and looked at the people in front.

"Hey" I looked up to see the guy in front span around on his chair.
"Um hey?" I said back. I looked down to see Ethan's head on the desk with his arms crossed on the desk in front of his head.
"So what you got planned after first lesson princess" he said.
"Um I'm busy. And don't called me princess". I felt Ethan poking my leg so I looked at him but he wasn't even looking at me, he was just poking me. I didn't say anything, I just ignored it.
"Come on baby cakes let's get out of here" the boy said.
"No you cringey headass" I replied annoyed.
Ethan's pokes got my aggressive.
"Don't be mean princess. Give me your number" the guy said winking.
"NO WHAT THE FUCK—" Ethan's hand grabbed my leg tightly and he lifted his head.
"TURN BACK AROUND YOU HORNY LITTLE FUCK. SHE OBVIOUSLY DOESN'T LIKE YOU SO DO ONE. AND DON'T FUCKING CALL HER PRINCESS CAMERON BEFORE I BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU"
He put his head back down and started drawing circles on my thigh with his finger.
"Mr Dolan please calm down" the teacher said.
Damn. He really just got angry because another guy was being annoying and being a douche. Why would he care anyway? I turned my head to Grayson and he mouthed 'what happened?' To me. I shrugged my shoulders.
I lowered my head to where his head was and spoke "Ethan, are you okay?" He nodded his head and continued to draw on my thigh. I put my hand on the back of his neck and played with his hair to calm him down.

He really just told a guy to fuck off for me. Why though? He seems like the guy to just laugh at that type of situation. I mean I'm not mad but I didn't expect that, at all.

A/N :
Don't forget to vote☺️.
Love yall💜.