6

Me and Mikaela got back to my house and no one was home, obviously.
"Wanna stay over tonight?" I asked.
"Sure" Mikaela said "I just need to go and pickup my clothes" and with that she walked out my house.
I sat on the couch and turned on my play station 4. No one seemed to be online so I put on Netflix. I couldn't find anything interesting to watch so I decided to start re-watching 'Skins', it was one my favourite series on Netflix. The first episode had just started when I heard a phone going off. I looked at my phone that was lying on the couch next to me, and it wasn't mine. I stood up and walked into the kitchen. Mikaela's phone was on the counter. It was laying down face against the side so you couldn't see the screen. I know I shouldn't snoop but, who's here to say anything. I picked up the phone and looked at the screen. It was a message.

Bailey: Oh is it? Meet me past your street, u know what time.

I put the phone down how it was in pure confusion. Bailey? Who the hell is Bailey? Does this Bailey know Mikaela is staying at my house? So many questions flooded my mind but was drained when the front door opened. It was Mikaela.
"Hey girl" she said closing the door behind her.
"Hey M" I said wanting to ask her questions, but I know that wouldn't be a smart move.
"Could you pass me my phone please Kenz?" Mikaela asked.
"Yeah" I said slowly picking up her phone and passing it to her.
"Thanks... Kenz are you okay?"
"Yeah I'm good B, I'm-I'm great" I said giving her a reassuring smile.

"I put my clothes in the spare bedroom" Mikaela said as she sat down next to me.
I looked at her and smiled. I saw her pull out her phone and read Bailey's message. I watched her as she replied
'Yeah um.. can we do it a bit earlier? 1:00 ish?' And she hit send. He quickly replied with 'okay, be there'.
Where is this little bitch going at 1am?

I finished watching 'Skins season 1' and it was 12:37 pm.
"Okay well shall we go upstairs?" I asked her.
"Yeah" Mikaela said.
We both went upstairs and we hugged before going into our own rooms. As soon as I got into my room I got dressed. I put on grey tracksuit bottoms and a grey crop top hoodie to match it. I slid on my grey trainers and stepped down the stairs. I pulled out a glass of water and sat at the island in my kitchen. I heard Mikaela's door open then shut and I smirked to myself. She made it down the stairs and she looked around for anyone. I got up and stood next to her.
"Hey Mikaela" I said innocently. She jumped to the sound of my voice.
"Kenzie!" She said putting her hand on my shoulder "you scared the shit out of me girl" avoiding the obvious fact she got caught.
"What you doing up? And dressed?" I asked her.
"I was thinking of just walking about for a bit you know? Why are you up and dressed" she asked nervously.
"I couldn't sleep. I was thinking of going for a walk as well actually. We can go together!" I said sounding enthusiastic.
"Yeah sounds good Kenz" she said. I smiled and grabbed my phone off the couch. I checked the time 12:58. I put my phone in my pocket and we headed to the door. It's go time.

We walked down my road and reached Merel road.
"Shall we walk down your road?" I asked her wondering what her response would be.
"Nah let's walk this way" she said pointing past her road. I nodded my head in agreement and we started to walk past her road. As we got further away from her road, a couple of figures got a bit closer. The silhouettes got clearer and here must have been about 6 other guys walking in our direction. We got close and I linked Mikaela's arm actually kind of worried. As we started to walk through the group, 3 boys my side and 2 Mikaela's side, I felt Mikaela's arm slither out my of mine. Mikaela was standing with the 2 boys and the other 3 boys held my arms in tight grips. I tried to get out of their grip but it seemed impossible. On the other hand Mikaela seemed to trust them.

"Hey princess" one of the boys said to Mik.
"No Gray" she said bluntly.
Gray? Gray? The it hit me. Grayson. The one she likes.
"Then what do you want Kay?" He asked her kind of annoyed.
"I want you to meet McKenzine, Kenzie, Kenz. Whatever you want to call her" she said pointing in my direction. He started walking closer to me but stopped once he could see my face.
"Boys" a voice from behind Grayson said. "Let go". They let go in an instant. Grayson stepped back and a figure go closer to me. Every step he took closer, I took a step back.
"No need to be scared babygirl" he said lifting his hand under my chin. His touch sent shivers down my spine. I looked up at him and sweet Jesus...

A/N :
Don't forget to vote☺️.
Love yall💜.