7

His deep brown eyes stared into mine yet I was not intimidated. He had his hood slightly covering his dark hair that was so perfectly shaped. He had a jawline that could cut right through glass. He looked bad but so precious.
"McKenzie right?" He questioned.
"Well I prefer Kenzie" I said back.
"And I prefer McKenzie" he said smelling with his perfectly plumped and curved lips.
He moved a piece of my hair that was covering my face to behind my ear.
"Just one question McKenzie" he said seriously "Are you scared right now? In this moment of time, Are you intimidated?" He asked.
I thought.
Honestly I wasn't scared one bit.
He didn't seem intimidating.
I was excited almost.
I got butterfly's but not in a nervous way.
But I couldn't say all that.

"Well, that was more than one question" I said feeling proud of my answer.
"Don't try be smart McKenzie" he said seeming annoyed.
I looked over at Mikaela but she was too busy talking to Grayson. I looked back at him and we made instant eye contact.
"No" I said standing up straight.
"Awh" he lightly laughed "how adorable".
He walked backwards, away from me
"Well let's go then boys" he said motioning his arm in the opposite direction.
"McKenzie, I'll see you tomorrow" he said winking, I just raised my eyebrow.
"Mik, later" he spoke a little louder as he walked further away. Mikaela waved although he wasn't looking.

I stood there in shock and confusion just watching them all walk away.
"Well Kenz, that was Ethan" she said kind of flustered herself. I didn't reply, I just watched them, him, walk off into the darkness.
"Come on Kenz, let's go home" Mikaela placed her hand on my shoulder. We turned around and started waking home.
We arrived home and I checked the time 2:47am.
"Well I'm not sleeping tonight" Mikaela said as she sat roughly on the couch.
"Me- Me neither" I stuttered.
"Kenzie, what's wrong?" Mikaela asked concerned.
"Nothing M, I'm fine I promise" I said giving her a reassuring smile.
"Well.. it's your first time seeing the twins in school in less than 5 hours sooo.... let's do face masks and pick nice outfits and do our hair and makeup yeah?" She said in a happy tone.
"Sure" I smiled.

Mikaela and I sat in the kitchen doing eachother a face masks, she was doing mine first. Mikaela put the brush down.
"I'm going to the toilet brb" she said running with her legs slightly closed.
I laughed to myself and my phone buzzed, I picked it up to see what notifications I was getting.

EthanDolan added you on snapchat!

EthanDolan started following you on Twitter!

GraysonDolan started following you on Instagram!

EthanDolan started following you on Instagram!

GraysonDolan started following you on Twitter!

GraysonDolan added you on snapchat!

Great.

Mikaela came back into the kitchen.
"What you doinggg?" She said sitting back in her chair.
"I was just about to put on some music, I'm feeling Nicki Minaj"
"Barbie Tingz?" She said smiling
"Yes girl!!"
I put on the song and we carried on with the face masks. After we done each others face masks we went upstairs to pick an outfit.
"I brought shitty clothes, can I borrow some of yours pleaseeee?" She asked desperately.
"Sure, help yourself" I said grinning at her.
I pulled out a white top with the nike label in black on the right side.
"You know M" I started. She hummed in response "I've seen that boy before, Ethan. I was walking around one night and him and his little 'gang' stopped me"
"Oh" she paused "what did they do? What was they saying?"
"Just normal douche boy shit, you know?" She nodded her head yes.
I pulled out royal acid blue jeans and held them up to my legs, also holding the top to my chest.
"These and Nike air forces?" I asked.
"Cuteeeee" She said. "This?" She asked holding a black strap top and white jeans.
"Love it"

Me and Mikaela peeled off the face masks and checked the time 3:34am.
"I'm gonna hop in the shower" I said taking a towel into the bathroom with me. I washed my hair, body and face thoroughly then got out. I wrapped the towel around my body and saw Mikaela run past me.
"My turn!" She said jumping in. I sat at my dresser and started to blow dry my hair. Mid way through drying my thick hair, Mikaela walked in.
"I'm just gonna let my hair air dry and start my makeup, I want a full beat face" she said sitting down. I couldn't help but laugh. We were laughing for ages. My hair finally dried so I made a start on my makeup. I wanted to go for a natural look. I applied concealer then baked it, I curled my eyelashes and applied mascara then put Vaseline on my lips till later, then I would apply lipgloss.

"Kenzieeeee" Mikaela said.
"Mikaelaaaaaaa" I replied mimicking her.
"Help me before I throw myself into the wall"
I laughed and walked over to her. I finished caking her face and she seemed very satisfied.
"Omg thank you so much, your a god"
"I know" I said smiling.
I checked the time 4:58am. Damn. We didn't have to leave the house till 7:55 ish.
I got dressed and put my hair in a messy bun. Mikaela got dressed and started to curl her hair.

I sat on my bed and put on Teen Wolf. Me and Mikaela we're ready and we were just waiting for time to fly.
7:40am I get a text
Unknown- We will be there in 10 to pick u and M up.
"Mikaela, looks like we're getting a ride" I said puzzled.
"Oh from who?" She asked. I showed her the message. She looked at me kind of frightened.
"It's okay, leave it 10 mins and see who shows up".

10 mins roll by. We hear a Car horn from outside.

A/N :
Sorry for the long boring chapter🤐.
Don't forget to vote☺️.
Love yall 💜.