17

Ethan's P.O.V
I swam to the corner of the pool watching McKenzie and Mikaela wrestle. Of course Kenzie was winning, I softly laughed to myself.
"So what was that?" Grayson asked quietly swimming over to me.
"What was what?" I asked back playing dumb. I knew exactly what he was talking about.
"Don't be a dickhead. You know what I mean" he said looking at me with his resting bitch face.
"What we kissed big deal" I said getting bored of the topic.
"Ethan. I don't think you understand, you can't mess this one up. If you mess it up with Kenzie she won't like you or me. If she doesn't like me, Mikaela won't like me. I'm not missing out on Mikaela because you can't keep your dick in your pants. You either be fully committed to Kenz or stop leading her on and end whatever 'that' is, NOW". I wasn't taking this from Grayson. He's not my dad, or my mum, or my uncle, or grandad. He is my younger fucking brother.
"I do whatever the fuck I want!" I shouted a little to loud causing the girls to look back at me. I hopped out of the pool and grabbed a towel off of the side walking into the house.

Kenzie's P.O.V
I watched Ethan walk into my house drying himself off.
"Don't worry about him Kenzie" Mikaela said placing her hand on my shoulder. I would honestly be lost without her.
"Let's go get some food" I said changing the subject.
"Sure. Gray you coming?" She shouted over to him. He nodded his head and jumped out the pool.

I slid the doors open that Ethan previously slammed shut.
"Dolan were going to get food, you coming?"
He didn't reply. I looked back at Grayson.
"Ethan!" Grayson shouted, he just looked up.
"Kenzie said do you want to come get food with us?" Grayson asked pissed.
"No" he replied quietly.
"You know what, I'm going on my own. Mikaela text me what you and Grayson want. I'll be back later" I said walking opening the door and then slamming it shut. The vibrations went through the door handle shaking my whole hand. I walked to my car that was pretty much right in front of me and pulled the door. It was locked and I left my key inside. Good thing I leave spare keys everywhere. I looked inside the plant pot near my door and picked up the pair of keys. On it was the door key and a spare car key. I unlocked my car door and yanked it open. I hopped into the car and turned on the engine.

What was Ethan's problem? It's like he is bipolar. One minute he is happy and laughing and we are good. The next he's got his fucking tongue down my fucking throat. And then next thing you know, he's pissed and he's in the worst mood ever. I just don't know what to do anymore. Do I keep trying? Give up? Ignore him?
*Beeeeep*
I snapped out of my little trance then looked up. The light was green and I was just sat here. I rolled down my window and put my arm out the window. I put my middle finger up and waited. The light went orange and I quickly pulled away. Now that bastard was stuck in a red light. I laughed at my actions and made my way to the closest chicken shop.

A/N:
Sorry for the shitty chapter and sorry for the wait, I've just been busy😬💘.
But I will be updating more now so yeahh🙃.