Chapter 11

Chapter 11: Very Mad

Sitting in the car, so close to Asher was very awkward. I don't think he knows that he took my first kiss. 

They all get of the the car, and again, I try to stay in it. 

"Abi.." Asher warns. 

"No," I say, crossing my hands over my chest again, 

Like yesterday, he picks me up. I sign, today is going to be a long day. 

When we got into a Home Room, he finally put me down. I walk away.

I look around the room, and see Jordie waving me over. Of course, I go sit next to her. 

"What are you doing later?" I ask. 

"Nothing, why?"

"You are now coming over to my place to hang," I say. She laughs. 

"Okay then," she says, still laughing. "For once, I actually I have plans!" 

She fist bumps the air, I continue laughing. 

"Abi," a voice across the room calls out. I cock my head to the side, wondering what Asher wants. 

"We forgot to tell you earlier, but there is football practice later so we will all be home late," he yells. I roll my eyes and flip the finger at him. I guess you can say I'm still pissed about what he has done.

"You mad at Asher?" Jordie asks me, interrupting my thoughts. 

"Like always," I reply, staring out of the window.

"What did he do?" she asks. 

"I'll tell you later," I reply. 

Soon enough, class ends. I rush out the class and head to my next one. Next, I have math. I ran all the way there, not because I wanted to go to class, but because I had so much energy from the energy drinks. 

When I got in the class, I choose a seat in the very back. I did not want to be bothered. Of course, annoying Asher decides to sit next to me. ME! Doesn't he understand that I am pissed at him?

The whole class, I was basically shaking. I was doing everything I could to get rid of all this energy. I was tapping my fingers on my desk, stomping my feet, and humming. At the same time. 

"What did you drink today?" Asher asks me, right when class ends.

"I don't know. I'm just super energetic," I sarcastically say. 

Asher looks at me, with his mouth hanging open.

"Did you drink one of those energy drinks in the fridge?" he asks. 

"Not just one," I mutter, racing ahead to get rid of him. I break out into a jog, heading towards the gym class. Since I missed this class yesterday due to.. the incident.. I had to introduce myself to the teacher. 

Surprisingly, he liked me, and even told me what we were going to due today! He said we were going to run a mile. We were going to be timed, as well. 

I turned around after I talked to him, and walked straight into a wall. 

"Why the fudge is there a wall here?" I mutter to myself. I hear a husky chuckle, and realize it wasn't a wall. It was Asher. 

"I'm not a wall," Asher says, looking playful. All of the sudden, his face turns serious. 

"How many drinks did you have?" he asks me. 

"Why do you want to know, Ashy?" I ask him, using a nickname I created for him.

"How many drinks did you have?" he asks again, but this time he wasn't as calm. 

"Sheesh, I don't know, Mom. A lot I guess," I say, turning my back towards him. "Hey Jordan!"

"What did you say to Asher?" he asks, not even asking about how my day was going.

"You sure care about that d*ck more then me," I say, walking away. I sit at the end of the gym by myself. I was waiting for Jordie to come out of the locker room. Her previous class was on the opposite side of the school, so she told me she probably would be late. 

I catch her walking outside of the locker room, and I wave. She sees me and heads in my direction. Of course, my brother and Asher got in the way. 

"Abi, you can't run this mile."