Chapter 5

Chapter 5- The School Filled With Boring People And 2 Awesome People

"Hey Limo Driver, can you drive faster please?" I ask, hoping he will speed up. 

"Abi, he can't hear you," Jordan says. 

"Aww, he's driving so slow!" I exclaim. 

"He's driving 70 Mph!" he exclaims. "How is that slow?"

"When I got my hands on a car at the other school, I was driving 95 Mph," I say. They all looked at me like I was crazy. 

"You didn't crash?" Jack asks, dumbfounded. 

"All those driving games I have played payed off," I exclaim. 

"Why are you guys surprised? She's our sister," Tyler says. I laugh. 

"Come on, we are at the school," Asher says.

"I'm not getting out," I say, crossing my arms. 

"Yes you are," Tyler says.

"I have a better idea then asking her," Asher says, smirking like the devil he is. 

"Don't touch me," I warn him. He picks me up, and throws me over his shoulder. 

"Sorry sweetheart," he says. 

"Put me down!" I scream, pounding my fists on his rock hard back.

"Nope," he says, probably still smirking. 

He keeps walking, until we are next to a door that has a sign saying 'office' on it. 

He puts me down, and I kick him in his shin.

"That didn't hurt," he says, still smirking.

"It will one day," I mumble. 

I walk into the office, and one of the office ladies greet me.

"I'm assuming your Abigail Bloomridge," she says. 

"Abi," I correct her, frowning.

"Here's your schedule and locker assignment," she says. 

"Thanks," I say and walk out. 

Jack is standing outside the office and walks up to me. 

"You have one of us, including Asher, in every class with you. In music class, you have all of us." 

I grin, evilly. The music teacher will probably quit her job after that class. 

"Asher and I are in your homeroom, come on." 

I follow Jack and walk into the classroom. I chose a seat right next  to him. The teacher looks at me and scowls. 

"Go change into your uniform," she says. 

"No thanks," I say, grinning at her.

"I am your teacher. You must listen to me," she says, still scowling.

"Obviously, you haven't heard of me. I'm Abi," I say, putting my hand out for a handshake. "I do whatever I want, no 'buts' from anyone." 

Asher choose that moment to walk in, and he starts laughing. 

"See me after school today, you now have detention," she says, smiling at herself as if she's had accomplished something.

I smile back, "No thank you." 

I then walk back to my seat, and sit in-between Asher and Jack. 

"Abi, why did you do that?" Jack asks. 

"At my old school, I got 177 detentions. Do you know how many I actually went to?" I ask. He shakes his head.

"5." 

Asher starts laughing, again. I turn around and slap him in the face. 

A girl walks in and smiles. "You go girl!" 

"Thanks," I say, smiling back.

"I'm Jordyn, but everyone calls me Jordie since there is a boy with a name that is pronounced the same way as mine." 

"Hi Jordie, I'm Abigail, otherwise known as Abi. The other Jordan is my brother," I say, smiling. 

She laughs. 

"I already got as detention," I exclaim, finding it funny. I want to see if I can manage to get even more detentions at this school then the other. 

"Finally, someone at this school who isn't boring as fuck!" she says. I give her a high five and get up from my seat. We walk over to 2 open seats to chat. 

"Bye boys," I say as I get up. 

"The bitch finally leaves!" Asher says. I flick him on the forehead again, and this time it made a mark. 

After we sit down, Jordie asks me why I'm wearing Asher's shirt. 

"I left my favorite sweatshirt at my old boarding school and he owed me," I explained. 

In the middle of our awesome conversation, the bell rings. 

"See you at gym?" I ask. Sadly, we only have Homeroom and Gym together. 

"Of course!"