39| Love Bites.

Comincia dall'inizio

Closing her bedroom door behind him, he smirked at her with that attractive smirk of his which made Annie's inside flare up in excitement.

Luke dropped his backpack on the floor as he crawled onto the bed and over Annie, connecting their lips in an instance and moving them together perfectly.

The make out lasted a few minutes, the both of them panting as Luke pulled away and sat back on his heels.

"I got you some things," he muttered, glancing at her puffy lips and pink tinted cheeks.

He rummaged through his backpack, pulling out the flowers that were slightly dishevelled and box of chocolate, along with the melted ice cream which had made his back cold and a little wet.

After pulling them all out he glanced at the condoms, licking his lips before looking back at his girl who was smelling the flowers he got before getting off the bed and putting them in a vase in her room.

She opened the box of chocolates and popped one in her mouth, passing one to Luke and sitting back down on the bed next to him, her chin resting on his shoulder.

"What other surprises do you have in that bag of yours?" She giggled, reaching into the bag and Luke's heart stopped, he would have no idea how to explain them without sounding like an ass.

"Oh, I love this," Annie giggled, pulling out his underwear and flinging it at him.

Luke let out a breath of relief, sighing as she giggled at him, pecking his cheek before falling back onto the bed.

"So," Annie started, her silk dress thingy- which Luke didn't know the name of but he knew they sold it in lingerie stores- had rode up a little on her tan thighs as her hands were lazily to the side of her head.

Her manicured hand came to her face as she placed her finger in her mouth, just above her lip as she looked at Luke with gazing, sparkling eyes.

Luke gulped slightly, shuffling properly onto the bed as he took in how provocatively she was lying and the eyes she was giving him too, he was about to go insane.

"You have no idea how good you look right now, baby," he spoke breathily, trying not to moan at the sight of her laying down in front of him.

"I have a little idea," she giggled, sitting up and biting her lip as she leaned in close to him, kissing up his neck and up to behind his ear, "I had a feeling you'd come over tonight." She whispered.

Luke licked his lips, connecting the both of theirs again hastily, wanting her as close as possible.

Annie giggled against him, a squeaky hiccup leaving her lips as she placed a hand on his thigh, stroking it with her nails before reaching back into his bag and pulling out the box of condoms.

Annie smirked at him, biting her lip as she giggled at his deep blush.

"Large?" She chuckled again, her eyes looking bigger than normal as she looked up through her eyelashes, licking her lips. "No wonder you had sex with most the girls in school."

Luke chocked on the saliva in his mouth, his eyes wide at how his normally quiet cute girl was acting. He thought she was a little confident, but he would of never of thought she was like this.

"Are you drunk?" He asked, eyes flicking the wine glass at the side of her bed along with the wine bottle, dripping with red.

"Oh, did you want some? It's really good," she giggled, messily pouring out the drink and having a gulp herself before handing it to Luke.

"Why're you drinking alone baby? what's wrong?" Luke put the glass down. Not wanting anything as he saw Annie let out a childish huff.

"Just my parents being dicks, especially my mum. She always has an opinion of everything I do and it's almost always negative." She crossed her arms, looking to Luke before giggling again, leaning over to kiss down his neck and to the top of his shirt. "Enough about them, let's have sex."