Tyler

"Alright class this is Nikki Severide." Nikkis Maths teacher introduced her to the class. It was Nikkis third lesson of the day and she had made a couple of friends who were in her tutor. "You can go sit with Jamie." The teacher said, having noticed Nikki had come in talking to Jaime.

"Lindsay!" Jay Halstead shouted as he finished cleared the house they had been called to.
"I've got nothing, are we sure this is where they lived?" Erin Said as they met up in the kitchen. They were looking into a lead for Sargent Benson who was investigating a couple that were caught on camera kidnapping a young girl on her way home from school in New York.
"This is the address she gave us." Jay said looking around.
"Upstairs the master room is empty but there's two kids rooms that haven't been touched." Erin said.
"Patrols on their way, let's check upstairs see if we can find any pictures." Jay said heading towards the stairs.
"Jay!" Erin called from in the girls room. "You recognise her, she looks kinda familiar." She Said holding a picture of two kids, a teenage girl and a little boy.
"Nope." Jay said. "I didn't find anything in the boys room." He Said as Erin folded up the picture and slipped it into her pocket. They headed down the stairs and walked back into the kitchen but Jay froze halfway through the living room. "Did you hear that?" He asked, Erin shook her head but then a few seconds later another set of bangs sounded.
"Sounds like their coming from under here." She said rolling back a large rug to reveal a wooden hatch in the floor. Jay bent down and opened the hatch and Erin shined her torch around the small space until it landed on a small boy curled up in the corner. "Jay, get an ambulance." She said dropping down into the cellar. "Hey." She Said, removing the tape from the boys mouth and untying his hands and feet. "Hey, it's alright, you're safe now." She Said, calmly as his frightened eyes glanced up and saw Jay.
"No, no, no." He mumbled.
"Jay, back up and make sure we've got a female paramedic." Erin ordered before reaching her arms out to the boy and lifting his small, malnourished body into her arms. "Hey, can you tell me your name." She Said as he reached up and wrapped his arms around her neck.
"Tyler." The boy said, his voice barely audible.
"Hi Tyler I'm Erin and I'm a police officer." She said calmly. "I'm going to pass you to my very good friend Jay so we get you to the hospital." She explained as Jay reappeared at the mention of his name. "Look, he's a police officer as well, you can trust him." She added as his grip around her neck tightened, Erin lifted his light form up to Jay with ease before jumping back out of the room that couldn't have been more than a few feet tall. As soon as she stood up the boy reached out his arms to her and she took him back from her partner.
"Hey guys." Gabby Asked, slightly confused as why the two detectives were here as they were just expecting another 'accident'. "Oh Tyler." Gabby said as Erin turned around.
"You know him?" Jay asked. Gabby didn't answer his question and just took the young boy from Erin and sitting him in the gurney.
"What happened?" Brett asked Erin.
"No idea, we're investigating a kidnapping of a girl in New York, the Sargent on the case thinks it's the people who lived here." Erin explained.
"Kate and Chris Williamson?" Brett asked, raising her eyebrows.
"That's them, how do you know these people?" Jay asked again.
"Let's go get in the ambulance." Gabby said to Tyler as she pushed him out of the door.
"His parents are abusive. If I had a dollar for everytime we've been called here I wouldn't have to work again. You remember Nikki? The girl that got knocked over about a week ago?" Brett asked Erin.
"That's his sister?" Erin said, remembering where she had seen the girl in the picture from. "Where is she?"
"Chris wasn't her dad, Kelly Severide was. She lives with him now." Brett said, before grabbing the bag and heading to the ambulance.
"We'll follow you to med." Jay said.
"Copy." Brett called over her shoulder.

"Dr Manning!" Maggie called as Ambulance 61 pulled up outside.
"What've we got?" She asked Brett and Dawson.
"Seven year old Tyler Williams, extremely malnourished and dehydrated it's estimated he was locked in a cellar for about a week and a half." Brett relayed followed by his stats.
"Transfer on my count, 123." Nat shouted. "Any family?"
"Parents were the ones that left him, PD recon they're in New York. All we know of is he has a 14 year old sister who's living with her dad." Gabby explained.
"Maggie, call CPS." Nat Said, sadly.
"Nikki?" Tyler asked quietly.
"That his sister?" Nat asked.
"Yep." Brett answered.
"Can you get in contact with her? She might be able to calm him down." Nat Said as the boy curled into a ball, shaking with nerves.
"On it." Gabby said pulling out her phone and calling Boden. "Hey Chief it's Dawson."
"What up Dawson?" Boden Replied.
"Can you take us out of service and tell Severide we're picking Nikki up from school?"
"Is everything alright?" He asked.
"Nikkis little brothers at Med, he's really agitated and is asking for her but tell Kelly not to worry."
"Got it."

"Nikki Severide?" One of the school receptionists appeared at the door of her maths room.
"Here." Nikki replied putting one hand in the air.
"Gabriella Dawson is on her way to pick you up." She Said. "If you could pack up your stuff and come with me."
"Is everything okay?" Nikki asked, when Gabby walked into the office.
"I'll explain on the way." Gabby said putting her arm around Nikki. Once they were in the ambulance Gabby explained what had happened.
"It's all my fault." Nikki said, running a hand through her hair.
"No it's not." Brett said.
"It is, he always took it out on me, not Tyler. If I'd been there he would be fine." She Said, her knee beginning to bounce nervously.

"This the sister?" Manning asked as they rushed back into the ed with Nikki. "He won't let us treat him."
"Nikki!" Tyler said happily as she walked into the room.
"Hey monkey." Nikki said, allowing him to wrap his arms around her. "Erin." Nikki said, acknowledging the detectives sat in the corner. "Ty, you need to let the doctors treat you and make you all better." Nikki pushed tears back as she felt how skinny he was.
"Stay." He whispered.
"I'm going nowhere." Nikki said placing him down on the bed. "Can.." Nikki paused, realising she didn't know the doctors name.
"Dr Manning." Nat Said.
"Can doctor Manning take a look at you?" Nikki said, crouching down infront of him.
"Okay." Tyler said nervously.
"Thank you." Nat mouthed at Nikki as she came forward.