Chapter Thirty One- Rings N Tings

Start from the beginning

"I guess." I poke my lip out looking up at him.

"Come here and give Daddy a kiss." He pulls me into his arms. I fake gag at the name he's given himself.

"Ew. I can't stand y'all nasty niggas. Come on Ellie let's go find something to eat. Don't fucking crash my car Ryan. I'm not kidding, if I find a scratch on it when I come back it'll be hell to pay." They walk away and I kiss Michael on the lips patting his chest.

"Okay, I'll miss you." I frown.

"I love you Ryan. Stay safe and if anything goes wrong call me and I'll be on the first flight back home." He puts his bag down reaching in and digging out a small velvet box. My eyebrows raise at the little box he held in front of me. "I'm not proposing, just open it up." I open the box to see a ring that says my name on it. "I wanted to give you an early present." I stare at the thick gold ring in awe.

"Michael you didn't have to." I slide the ring on looking at it in the light. I give him another big hug. "Thank you, thank you so much, now I have to get you a better gift." I step back handing him the bag I had on my shoulder.

"I'll be home in four days." He reminds me letting go of my hand.

"I know."

"I'll miss you, bye." He waves as he walks away.

" He waves as he walks away

"I haven't been to a club in forever

"I haven't been to a club in forever." Jenna looks around the crowed club.

"Well it's your birthday and King is playing tonight." John throws his arm around her shoulders. 

"My brother also out here somewhere." Justine scans the group of people and I look at her in shock.

"Broderick is here?"

"Yes my baby brother is here." My excitement grew to see him.

"Why didn't you tell me he was coming in town?"

"Shit so you could fuck around and risk everything? Don't think I didn't know about y'all little kiss."

"Hey we were drunk." I point out knowing that I don't have feelings for the kid. I've just missed the energy that he gave off when we were all together.