Talking to Jane

Your POV
I sat on top of a roof, watching the sky and thinking. 'Creepypastas huh? Slenderman thinks he's so smart. Can't wait to see him and see if he can remember me' I thought before smirking to myself. A beeping sound interrupted my train of thoughts. I looked at my watch and sighed, 12:30am. "Well, it's killing time" I said before standing up. "Time to ditch the human getup" I said again before black smoke surrounded me and cleared revealing my true features. I have black hair with one shaved side and ghoul-like eyes. (Basically you looked like the female version of Uta from Tokyo Ghoul)

(And you are wearing what the person on the cover is wearing)"Ah~ finally something comfortable" I said stretching my limbs

"Ah~ finally something comfortable" I said stretching my limbs. I sprouted my wings and flew of. I landed on a chimney before making my wings disappear and jumping in, landing softly on the carpet. I pulled out my dagger

And walked around the house

And walked around the house. 'They're all asleep. Perfect' I smirked before going up the stairs and into the parents' room and hiding in the shadows, watching them. They were both making out heavily. "Nasty, time to die" I whispered before throwing a ninja star nailing the mother straight in the head, killing her instantly. (She was in his laps and their backs were facing you). The man screamed, dropping the body. He was panting heavily, looking round for the source. I chuckled loudly making him scared as I stepped out of the shadows and said, "You scared hun~ Don't worry I'll make your death swift and painless" before kicking him into the wall. He groaned in pain and held his head. "Hmm I can heard something, do you have someone else in this room?" I asked looking round. He shook his head, scared. "You're lying. I hate lairs" I growled before throwing a pocket knife at his arm causing him to cry out in pain. I stalked over to his bed and reached under it, pulling out a female dressed like a stripper. She cowered back, quivering slightly. "Oh so you're a cheater huh. Gives me more reason to kill you. And I think I'll start with you whore" I said stabbing the woman in the head, killing her instantly. I turned back to the man to see him run towards the door. "Never turn your back on a killer hun" I said shooting him in the back making him fall. I shot his head twice and his chest trice. "That was easy" I said writing your catchphrase on the wall in his blood, You can't escape the Nightmare. I turned around and jumped out the window flying away. I killed in three more houses before deciding to go home. I felt something behind me only to turn to see Jane petting my wolf. "What the fuck?!" I yelled catching their attention. Dagger ran to me and sat beside me as I glared at Jane. "What the fuck down you want?' I growled. "Calm down I just wanted to talk. Is that okay?" she said. I eyed her before nodding and leading her to my house. "Sit her and wait, I gotta shower" I said making her nod.
Jane's POV
I sat on the Dagger's owner's couch then it hit me, I don't know her name I gotta ask her when she comes. I wanted to talk to her to see if we could be friends cause I felt bad for agreeing with Jeff and EJ to attack her. The shower upstairs stopped and I heard her come downstairs wearing sweatpants and a baggy shirt, still drying her hair with a towel. "Okay Jane, start talking" she said draping the towel on her shoulders, hair still slightly wet. I gotta admit she's very beautiful. "Okay um..." "Call me Nightmare" she said cutting me off. "Okay Nightmare, I just wanted to apologize for attacking you yesterday and I wanted to know if we can be friends" I said. "And why would I want to be friends with you?" she snapped, eyeing me. "Because I feel bad and well I thought we could" I said. "Don't you have enough friends in that mansion of yours?" she asked crossing her arms. "Not really, majority of the guys don't really like me" I answered looking down. "Oh really, I wanna sound sad but you know, there's nothing in here" she said pointing to her heart. I nodded still looking down, "I understand, I'm sorry for asking" I said standing up. A pair of feet come into view and a hand held my chin, making me look Nightmare in the eye. "Silly Jane, I didn't say no, did I? Sure I'll be your friend and you can come and visit anytime" she said smirking. I smiled and she let go of my chin and stepped back. "I guess it's time to go. I'll see you soon" I said jumping out the window.
Your POV
"Yes Jane, we'll see you real soon. Won't we Dagger?" I said to Dagger when Jane was out of sight. He 'nodded' 'snickering' slightly.