Prank calling the Dalai Lama

Ok so I didn't actually get ahold of the Dalai lama but did you know you can actually call this living legend! 91-1892-221343 you can actually call him at this number and talk to a supervisor or something! But here is my prank call with my friend Copeland.

Ring ring ring!

Copeland: "Hello?"

"Hello, this is 911 what is your emergancy?"

"What?"

"Sir, this This emergency dispatch, now I'm going to ask you again. What is your emergency? "

"Nothing. You called me?"

"Sir, you're dazed and confused, I hear this alot, take a deep breath and tell me what has happened. "

"Nothing has happened! You called me!"

"Sir, let's handle this calmly, I'm going to trance your location and dispatch a police vehicle to your area. Stay calm help will arrive shortly."

"What!? No! No! I don't need any help! you called me!"

"Sir-"

"No! I don't know what's going on. My mom's gonna be home soon."

"That's great, she'll be there to handle this, for now stay on the phone with me and tell me your situation ."

"Oh my God. Nothing has happened I'm okay, everythings okay!"

"Now sir, you're disoriented, it happens a lot just sit down, pour yourself a glass of water and lock the closest exit."

"What, why?"

"I have pulled up a satalite image of your home now, there seems to be a suspicious boy wandering the perimeters. He's wearing a red shirt, he seems to be very skinny with brown hair, and he has an accomplice. "

"What? That's me and my friend?"

"Sir, the police are almost there, you're going to be alright. I've already relayed the suspects descriptions to the officer, everythings going to be fine. Your safe now"

"NO! That's us, me and my friend, we're outside!"

"Sir, remain calm. The police are right around the corner."

(in the background I hear) "Oh crap!"

the line goes dead.

AHAHHAHAHA! Copeland lives right by my friends house, so as I was calling I was watching outside the window! XD Can't believe I held them this long! Ahahah so new upload shall come soon'