Cussing.... SHUT THE @%?! UP AND LISTEN!

Cussing, deciphering the idiots from the morons. Its a tough job but someone's gotta do it.

for the record the word that is cencord is HECK. Fooled ya didn't I?

Now, we all know someone who uses that particular word, that begins with an F and ends with a K, more than nessicary. Yes I'm talking about FiretrucK.

The thing about cussing is, it is a fine art, which can only be achieved by certain people, particularly the badass. Now there is a fine line between using the word in correct context, (such as hitting your elbow) or just saying it to be saying it. I saw this far too much in middle school, 12 year old's cussing like sailors. My first thought was "they think they're cool." When in reality we all agree your a total moron.

Eventually this progressed and by 8th grade I was used to tuning out the idiots who use FiretruK after every sentence. The thing that got me was, half of these kids blink when they use the word (which means their body is rejecting it) So by the use of this simple body language I came to the conclusion that cussing is one of the latest trends, and it starts at a younger and younger age. I'm not talking about accidentally saying a word that your heard daddy use, I'm talking about kids regularly incorporating curse words into their vocabulary. There is no hope for this generation ....

I really don't mind cussing, by adults. But when it comes to kids, cherish your innocence, trust me knowing what all that crap means isn't worth it. If I could unlearn what douchebag means I would!

What make's bad words Bad.

First off I've heard all the excuses like, "Who made that word bad. I mean its just a word." This phrase comes from the group of people who are willing to do anything for attention.

You know who made that word bad? SOCIETY! Society is that one friend who gossips about everybody and stabs you in the back. Society contradicts it's self. You know the word gay? It means happy, society says it's a term for homosexuals. Well guess what society? The Webster's dictionary says you're wrong! Same thing goes for swag. All you idiots who think you have swag, well its nice to know you adorn drapery. Yes swag is to droop like drapery. And we all see your pants droop, good sir, but do the rest of the world a favor and buy a belt!

Those who can pull off the big F.

Minor cuss words like damm can be used by the weak hearted.

Very few can pull off the big F and actually get away with it not thinking twice. Those are mostly the people in high stress/pain situations when it is deemed nessicary. But other situations may vary. But by dropping that bomb after every sentence doesn't make it cool, it makes me think, wow can find another way of getting attention?

What have we learned, today children? That our generation is doomed :)