The Worst Nieghbors

We have the worst nieghbors in the world! They have some sort of gathering every Friday night (they call it a par-TAY...?) Where they decide to play loud music, obnoxiously scream and laugh, all taking place right next store. I don't believe in revenge, but I do believe in practicing my bagpipes at 3 am.

WAYS TO BE JUST AS ANNOYING TO ANNOYING NIEGHBORS.

#1. "accidently" stub your toe, proceeding to scream louder and longer than nessicary.

#2. Throw a ransom note through their window describing how if they don't bring a sack of potatoes to 9th and Polk, that the hamster gets it. Then throw another ransome note stuck to a rock minutes later, explaining "oops wrong house.."

#3. Buy a bagpipe. need a say more?

#4. Hint to them subtly about their loud obnoxious partying behavior by, knocking at their door and asking for any left over beer cans, explain you are building a fort and figured they'd be the go-to person to ask.

#5. Growl and bark at them violantly like a rabid dog.

#6. Throw acorns and various nuts at their bedroom windows at night, if they ask, say "Squirrel whispering powers, ACTIVATE!"

#7. Early in the morning (7am or earlier) spray their bedroom window with a water hose, explain you are trying to do a nice deed and water their lawn.

#8. Accuse your neighbor of helping the carrots plot to over throw society. Glare at them as they walk inside, brreaking a carrot in half.

Now that you know a few of my best techniques at creeping/annoying my rude neighbors go out there make them sorry they ever moved next door to weird-o like you ;) Until next time!