Christmas Special

Start from the beginning

  The Malay looked straight at Philippines' brown eyes. He doesn't feel comfortable especially when Philippines is acting like that but he has to do something for his faith.

"Well.. Becau..." "You know what?!" The Pinay cut Malaysia's word.

  "Maybe, you don't like Jesus Christ that's why you didn't want to come to church!!!" She shouted with anger and frustration at him.

  "No! No! It's not like I don't respect your God, Filipina! It's not like your thinking it is!" Malaysia replied to Philippines' conclusion.

Philippines is full of anger and frustration in her mind and heart that she punched Malaysia causing everyone to startled.

Indonesia looks very confused so she called the Pinay, "Philippines! Can we talk this throu..." But it's too late because the Catholic girl already made her way out from the room.

With the marching and stomping of her feet, the Philippines walked her way away from the ASEAN Conference Room.

  On her way home, a small young boy looked at her behavior.

"Is there something wrong, irma?"

The Philippines turned around and to see who owns that young voice. Why! She saw Timor Leste, Indonesia's young sibling.

"Why, hello there!" The words the Philippines used to greet the young boy.

The winged boy, Timor Leste give a sweet smile at her.

"Anyway, Merry Christmas to you, Filipina!"

The Philippines just smiled at Timor Leste in return then looked down on the ground.

Timor Leste became worried, "Uhhmm... Maybe we should go to a church to pray."

The Philippines looked at Timor Leste, "Really?!"

"Yes," the young said to the young woman, "and as went our way to the church, you better tell what's going on with you."

"Yes po." The Philippines can only reply like she's talking to someone older than her.

While walking, Philippines told Timor Leste everything that happened. The misunderstandings?! The reactions? And even Malaysia eating durian?! Yes, she told him everything.

After they finally reach the church, Philippines also finished telling Timor everything that happened.

Timor looked at Philippines' eyes and about to say something when they saw children playing around the church.

They're playing tag, while the others are being noisy inside the empty church. And the shocking part is that the children are Muslims and Catholics!

  "These kids might opened the church!" Timor Leste concluded.

The Philippines asked, "But did they do that?"

Timor Leste looked at the church, "It doesn't matter how they entered the church what matter's that why they're playing at here!"

Timor Leste is about to stopped the children when a voice shouted, "You kids better get out now!!!"

The Philippines and Timor Leste looked behind and they saw a Muslim standing outside the church calling to the kids.

The kids came out one by one from the church.

"Listen here. Young kids like you shouldn't be so rude like that in front of the church especially those who are Catholics! You Catholics, or Christians, should know how to respect your own God. We Muslims and Catholics shouldn't be so rude towards other religions' images and beliefs!" The young Muslim demands the naughty kids.

The Philippines' eyes are filled with tears as she watched a rare scene of a person  respecting other's religion.

"One word," Timor said "Respect!"

  Then the two winged people went inside the church to pray.

Later, the Philippines returned to the ASEAN Conference Room to ask for forgiveness from a fellow Malay. Timor Leste accompanied Philippines with her determination.

Timor Leste puts a hand on Philippines' shoulder and encouraged, "You can do it! Don't worry."

   The Philippines inhales then as she opened the door, her eyes filled with shining sights!

The ASEAN Conference Room is filled with Christmas decorations including the Christmas tree, snowflakes, Christmas balls, Christmas lanterns like parol and so much colors!

"Merry Christmas!!!" Everyone shouted to the two.

Malaysia walked towards Philippines to give a basket of mangoes and said, "Hey, Philippines. Sorry about earlier. I should tell you earlier that I'm a Muslim so I'll just give a gift to have you a Happy Holiday."

"Thanks but no thanks because I'm the one who should asked for forgiveness. I should respect your religion." The Philippines said to the Malay and returned him the basket.

Malaysia slightly blushed and said, "Hehe... It's alright! But please keep it! It's my gift for you, remember?"

"Aaahh! I SHIP IT!!!" Brunei fanboys.

"Shut up, Brunei! I'm  already shipping you with Philippines!" Cambodia complained.

Everyone just laugh and giggled as they finally have a Happy Holiday!!!!

Hello everyone!!! Author is here saying Merry Christmas to you and a Happy New Year! Please forgive me but if I have wrong grammar, I'll just edit it tomorrow!!!