Christmas Special

The beautiful sun rises from the east, of course, it's morning.

   The Philippines wake up from her sleep and look at the window near by her side.

  "What a beautiful morning!" She said as she started a morning prayer like a Catholic will do.

Speaking of something Christian, she look at the calendar seeing a red-colored number in the the row of numbers.

Then, with that number, she remembered what her day today is all about.

"Panginoon ko!!! It's Christmas!!!" The voice of the Filipina shouted as she ran off to the dining room to get something to eat.

After eating, she ran off to her cabinet to get all the Christmas decor.

She knows about Christmas and how people joyed the birth of Christ.

  She remembered how many times the stories, the tales of Bible her old Spanish master told her when her old times.

    Now she's old now, it's her turn to do the job of spreading the message of Christmas, the message of love.

   "I'm a Christian country! Maybe if I make a Christmas gathering of all the ASEAN, maybe it would just simply send the message of Christmas to everyone!" She simply thought to herself.

She flew her way into the ASEAN Conference Room.

As she peaked inside the entrance, she saw everything inside is normal.

Malaysia is eating durian ad always.

Indonesia's counting her spices as she picked it one by one from her bag.

  Brunei is staring at the plants by the window. "Hmm... Maybe he always remembered his rainforests." Philippines thought so.

Singapore reading books and being a proper gentleman like the Great Conqueror of the Seas, England.

With the wooden paddle, Vietnam is hitting  the elephant lover, Thailand, while Laos is counting all the total hits the Vietnamese did.

Myanmar is just shining his sword while he's waiting Cambodia to finish it's root chakra meditation and Toto is just taking a nap besides the Cambodian.

  The winged Filipina just smile and enter the room.

As she enter the room, she looked around the room while holding a box causing everyone's eye to focus on her behavior.

The Singaporean stand up from his seat and asked, "Well, Philippines, is there something wrong?"

"Maybe your hungry, Filipina. Eat this to satisfy your hungry." The Malay warrior offers his sweet durian.

"No thanks po!" Philippines hesitate the offer.

  She look at everyone's eyes and continued, "I just want something."

  She took out the cross of Jesus and show it to everyone then everything became even silent.

  "Do you guys remember something special today?" Philippines asked them.

"Uhmm...." The Indonesian started to think.

"Christmas, is it, ana?" Thailand said to the Philippines.

Philippines flaps her wings happily and said, "Yes!! And we're going to church an..."

"No... I'm not going." Malaysia said to her as he finished eating his durian.

The Philippines raised her eyebrow and asked him, "Why not?!"

Then she marched with a serious look on her face  towards the Malay boy.