Episode 14: Montag.

At the school, Bellquantum ray Teacher receive a Letter from Celestial Being, so She read
"Dear miss haruka,
My adopted son is Absent for  today because of his work so i took responsible for my Adopted son, so that what i want to tell you".
So his teacher say "OK, Bell is Absent for today right or about 1 monts right?".
Meanwhile at the space shuttle in America, Bell,Alphazack and the rest of the crew from the Celestial Being was already arrived at the space Shuttle, so Setsuna call "Young master Bell, Alphazack ok the two of you go go the Shuttle now!", Bell replied "ok captain!",so Bell wear his Space Suit to Board the Space shuttle and also Alphazack, then one of the Mechanic was say to Bell "Young Master, we have to tell you we put you Gundam Frame inside of this space shuttle, So we need you to go in there if the enemy was up there in space".
Bell replied "ok lets do it!!!", Later on  the everyone was on the space Shuttle, then the Nasa say to them "Ok, the space Shuttle is going to left in T-Minus 10, 9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1,0, God save us all", so the space Shuttle was going to Activate, so it going upward already, so the already entering atmosphere, so the Crew see the first time in space and Alphazack can see the Space and he fell weird because it was diffrent from Zero Century, he say "Bell!, this Feel, it doesn't the same as Zero c...............?, Wait where is he?, Wait!?, don't tell he was left on earth?", then the Mechanic say "Nope everyone was already aboard the Space Shuttle", so Setsuna was in Moniter and  he say "Ok Guys!, you mission is you must Find the Battle ship,Because everything was at the hand of a Guy named Montag,as his real name is Mcgillis Fareed, so he will give you the Battle ship so if the enemy guys,stay survive and that it".
So after the message, Alphazack Newtype sense was already sense something about three Mobile Suit was there, then Their captain Neil Dylandy see about 4 Enemy Battle ship and about 6 unit of Mobile Suit, so Alphazack say "What?, Mobile suit?!........?", so alphazack see outside there was a Mobile Suit, meanwhile Alphazack panic "Where is Bell, where is he?!,MAN!!!! i think we are going to die?!", so After that Neil Dylandy say "Alphazack!, don't worry,we have Something special feature about this Space Shuttle", Alphazack replied "what?, what kind of special feature????", then the Enemy Neo Zeon already at the top of the space shuttle and say "Everyone of you!, you must Tell me where is BellQuantum Ray or we Kill you!!!!!", latet on Neil dylandy say "Now!", so teh hangar was opened and the mobile suit Pilot say "Cheap trick!!!", then there was a Gundam Frame so it shoot at the enemy Cockpit and using the 200 mm Calibur Gun on the fore arm and the Gundam fire it it on the Cockpit so the Enemy mobile suit was destroy, then Neil dylandy say "Now, Young Master Bell!, distract the Enemy!", Bell say "Alright!!", then he use the Gundam Frame, it was Full Upgrade with the New shoulder, new weapon, new side skirt, new Backpack Booster and also new Leg mobile suit.
So Bell say to his Gundam frame "lets Go Gundam!, ASW-G-05 Gundam Barbas 2nd form!", then the Gundam shot about 5 enemy using his calibur Gun from his Fore arm, then on the space shuttle there was unknown  ship,then he talk using the Monitor in the space shuttle "Everyone of you fine?, don worry i will protect you", everyone was see outside they see a battle ship, But Alphazack see an unknown mobile suit that has wing at the back and the inner-frame was the same as Gundam Barbas, so later on The enemy attack at the Gundam Barbas Back suddenly there was a sword throwing from no where, so Bell say "what the heck was that?", later on Bell see a mobile suit that look like A Gundam Frame, he talk to his Bracelet "Evolution scan the mobile suit!", the evolution scan the enemy mobile suit "scan completely, Mobile suit name:ASW-G-01 GUNDAM BAEL, TYPE FRAME: GUNDAM FRAME, COCKPIT CONTROL:ALAYA-VIJANA SYSTEM, MAIN PILOT:AGNIKA KAIERU AND MCGILLIS FAREED, TYPE:AHAB REACTOR, ARMOR TYPE:Nanomilater armor", Bell talk to the unknown mobile suit "Just who the heck are you?!", The unknown mobile suit replied "my name is montag or you call me Chocolate man, well i have save you Gundam frame pilot", Bell see the enemy ship then he destroy it, then montag talk in his mind "ASW-G-05 GUNDAM FRAME TYPE GUNDAM BARBAS, The Gundam who defeat the Mobile Armor about 300 years war during post Disaster timeline, it defeat the biggest mobile armor ever, i will see you later pilot,(he talk to his mouth) lets go Gundam Bael!!", then bell and Montag defeat the enemy mobile suit until everyone was retreat, so after the fight, there was a Battle ship, so Neil dylandy say "Ok, young master Bell, lets go in the ship", then Bell was going to the ship he see the Gundam Frame was automaticlly gone, so Bell say "then who is the one who i talk with???".
So Everyone was regroup so Neil say "ok just it's time make our plan, this is our plan........", then they see a map of the space, so everyone see at the colony and it was located to one colony and it was name was Montag, so everyone was move there and Bell want to find out who is Montag.
TO BE CONTINUED