Episode 11: Father

Bell teacher look at Bell sit and she say "(Sigh), It's Been, three days Bell haven't went to school, what is he up to?" , after One of Guardian Guard give bell the map, so he push it inside the bracelet and it activate the detail of the map, later on the bus stop somewhere in Japan forest, near Chitogi house(but far about 5 KM),  Bell look at the map and it was somewhere, so Bell searching it using Evolution Bracelet, so he see it "where is the place is it?", so he see there was a look like A Temple, but it was not, so Bell go inside there, so Bell found some top secret about , why Everyone who died in  their Universe, then brought to here, so Bell want some Evidence about it, so when he see a door who wrote, do not opened, but it was look like been someone or something open this, so Bell go inside, he saw a Body inside the Capsule, he see Bahanger Links Body inside of of the capsule, so he see it, but not him only, Then he see Riddhe Marcenas name on that Capsule, so he say "Riddhe marcenas?, that name was Flay Ancestor, a very long time ago?". 

But somehow, the light of the Temple was Shut down, so Bell Manually use the evolution Bracelet glowing light, so Bell put on his hoodie Hood, so he go again, Then he see a lot of thing, later on he see a light there, he go straight away to the light, so he see, there was body of Char Azanable, Io fleming and Everyone of his orphan Friend who died during the war, so he panic then he see a wire and he slip.

Then he fall into a trap, so He Use his Time Evolution,so he use it, then it back where it start, he avoid the mistake, so he see another Unknown Newspaper from the old Zero Century Timeline, About the special being Became a Evolution Newtype, So he read "The reason is that every time we died, we going to another world, named the Zero World????, What??, What is this???, It doesn't make sense!!!!?", so Bell see again But not about the Zero Century Timeline, it was about the Zero world timeline, so Bell read again "Professor Eaferu Ray has created something?????, that called the Haro???, for Kid About 11 to 15 Years old????", so Bell see again but this time about Eaferu ray so he read it "05 July 1992 A.D, A Professor name Eaferu ray has Missing from his work Place,  A group of team searching it???, the last Photo that was  giving  by his Apprentice is????", Bell look it, then he identify something fishy, so he see it, so he Photograph it and Capture about the small detail, so he the same temple that he went in, so Bell see at his map. 

He can see the place, it was not far from the place, so Bell go to somewhere, then he see a door with a password, so was going to press it, but something was about the password, so he see it, he press it The password and it Unlock the door, the slide open, so Bell see a lot of Stuff that related with science, so Bell see a capsule, then he see it and he a naked man, sleep for a while , so he see there was a Cd-Rom about, the Capsule, so he play it,  then The man said in that Video is about who Survive about this.

"Hello everyone are you OK , lets talk i am Professor Eaferu ray, this Video is about, People who see this, i really want to everyone, free me, by at 23 July 2016, this my last saying before i froze, so people, who watch this, Kirisaki-chan if you Watching this, Raku-san if you watching this, or Christopher if you Watching this just letting you notice that i was alive, BellQuantum Ray Or Marina if you Watching this, i want you to free up, Bell If you died can?,free your old man Bell, your the only who has my Blood and you Mother Blood, Because you are the only one who Treasure the most, and that it i really want to talk, that it Thank you for the Information",  so after the video, He froze himself inside the capsule until who is the one who is going switch it off, so Bell see it,  he go to the Capsule, then his Evolution Bracelet to the scanning machine, so Eaferu ray body was frozen, but the machine Automatic Melt the ice, after the process, Eaferu open his eyes, he Grab the Evolution Bracelet, He wear it put it on his right hand, so the evolution say "Evolution Identity, Eaferu ray,Japan name Takeru Nomashima, Foreign name William Zabi, Scanning complete!, Have a good Day Eaferu ray-sama!". 

Meanwhile Chitogi was doing her work for her homework, then she remember to give Bell Homework, so she grab his homework and go to Bell Apartment using By Claude Car, Chitogi is the one who drive, Claude is, because it is his Car, so when she go the Apartment she saw Synthia, BellQuantum Ray Little sister, Chitogi call Synthia "Synthia-chan hello!", then Synthia scared then she cried "Begone you MONSTER!!!!!!!!", when she open her eyes she saw it was Chitogi, "Chitogi Onee-chan, what are doing here??", Chitogi replied "Synthia-chan i will going to t.....", Synthia grab a Toy sword and say "Chitogi Onee-chan, doing you make me hurt, i...i.....i kill you using this sword of destiny!", Chitogi laugh "Hahahahahahah, sword of destiny?, well you can hurt me using that sword?", Synthia replied "Chitogi Onee chan i can slay this, a dragon with this, here!!!", so she saw a Lizard the she throw the sword and the lizard was cut into half, Chitogi Scared "Ok!, OK!, i give up Synthia", Synthia replied "you cannot defeat my Sword Destiny!". 

Later in the Temple, Eaferu see something like a green hair, so he say "who are you!!!, Show your self", then he see A Bracelet Boy So he say "who are and why do you use my Bracelet during in the Zero Century Timeline........., wait? that scar?, Bell?, is That you?", Bell replied "yes father this is me", so when eaferu going to hug Bell, Then Bell punch Eaferu Face , Eaferu say "Son!?, Why do you Punch me???", Bell replied "you left me and mother and you hangout with other woman, instead of mother and You have another child but more younger, her name was Synthia amereon ray, she was just six years old father, why do you do this?!", Eaferu replied "well it a long story, the story.........", Bell stop his flash back "that not going to happen for me!, because i knew Father secret", Eaferu Replied "Who told you that?!", Bell replied "Grandfather did!", Eaferu talk to his mind "Man!, that old man told my son about my secret, well i have no choice, well Bell......, Where are going?!", Bell going to the bus station and he say "well i going to go home well i father doesn't like to go to bus station so you will wait for long!!! time period!!", so Eaferu say "Fine!!!!!!, i will come with you", so the two father and son go the Bell Apartment.

Meanwhile Synthia and Chitogi was playing on the playground somewhere,it was near the Apartment, when Chitogi was playing, Synthia see His Big Brother, Then she suddenly stop playing, so she run to Bell and say "Onii-chan!!!!!!!", so she hug Bell, she cried "Onii-chan, my first school was so.....", Eaferu replied "Oh, Who are you, You face look, Kawaii....", Bell hit Eaferu using frying pan, Then Synthia shock"Who are you Old man?!", well Bell replied "Synthia-chan, he was our long lost  pervert Father, And now!!! his back!!", so Synthia say "what??!",later on Eaferu see Chitogi, then he grab her hand and say "Well it's so long that i am a virgin, i will take you as my..........", Chitogi kick his nut, he was have a great pain, Chitogi see Bell, then she Give the homework to Bell, so Bell say "thank you", so she replied "Your welcome", Then eaferu say "what you face look someone who i know, Are you Kirisaki-Chan??", so she replied "Wait who do you know, about my family??", so Eaferu replied "well i was school from this Japanese, so i meat a tomboyish girl, she was Beautiful, but she was too Hot, and i really want her as my girlfriend, But she was Bullied Every time, But your grandmother was in London, so i was there, to live there in England, but some thing Just Happen (Censored Thing) , and so how i met you mother", Bell replied "No, you met mother when you younger Father", He replied "i am not talking with you Bell, i talking so Sandal!, i mean Synthia", so Chitogi say "Ok bell that it i was going to give you and miss Ryukuhemi Miss you because you didn't go to school", so Bell replied "Ok no problem", so Bell make dinner and he say "today Dinner is Takoyaki and my special dish, Hawaii Chicken", so the two of them say "WOW!, it's time to eat!", so the three family is eating their dinner, After they eat their meal, One of the Mechanic of the Gundam say to Bell about the Gundam Frame "Young master Bell, well it's time, the Gundam Already to Go, so Captain have Talk to me about, the armor about the New Gundam armor, so it time to awakening it Bell-sama,", Bell replied "OK, just Call me if you are finished the Gundam, ok i will Right Back", Meanwhile Charles have a feeling about the Continuation of the Gundam so he say "so Bell Have his Gundam frame i see, well you must going to find me Bell, Before i unleash my Gundam frame, ASW-G-15 GUNDAM ELIGOS!!!!!', HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!".

TO BE CONTINUED