Chapter 1- The waiting area

***Mariana's POV***
There I was, sitting in the waiting area of the royal palace of Grenada. Thoughts rushing past my mine of whether I'll get a  job or not. The last job of mine was pretty rough since the owner asked me to sleep with him, but instead of sleeping with him, I punched him. Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted by a voice, "Ms. Mariana Knight" yelled a lady who I assumed to be the PA of the queen.
"Yes" I yelled back in a questioned look.
"You are called."
"Yes ma'am" thinking that I ought to give some respect.
I followed her heel and entered inside a hall. As I gazed across the paintings on the wall I noticed a picture which I assumed to be the Royal family. The King, queen, the princess and her husband, the 1st prince along with his wife and daughter and the King's second son who looked familiar. I took a step towards the wall and looked at the young man who was tall maybe 6 feet, fair complexion, dark brown hair in neat spikes and a wide smile on his face. Damn! He looked hot!!
"Ahem"
I turned around and saw a mid aged women in her 50's, long blonde hair neatly tied in a plait and was wearing a long beige gown. The look on her face gave me an answer of who she might be.
"Your highness" I bowed.
She gave the answer through her eyes and followed her gaze down my face. She opened her pink wrinkled lips and said, "You ought to make a lovely beautiful lady, come have a seat."
And yup that was uncomfortable.
I followed her and took a seat on the brown wooden chair.
Then the freaking  interview started.
***
Hey guys!!
Hope you liked my first chapter. Please feel free to comment anything you want.
If you liked this chapter then please vote.