Seth poked her nose. "I don't like it when you frown," he murmured, pressing a kiss to her forehead. "I don't like any other expression but a smile."

Lucinda rolled her eyes, though she smiled anyway. "I'll just have to smile more often, then," she hummed. As they approached Sue Clearwater and Billy Black, a light blush formed on her cheeks.

"Hello, Seth, Lucinda," Billy smiled, sharing a knowing look with Sue.

"Hey Billy," Seth beamed.

"Hello Mr Black," Lucinda murmured. "And you too, Mrs Clearwater."

Seth has introduced her to many of the people he loved on the Reservation; his pack, mother, his cousin Emily, some of his fathers friends.

They had all welcomed her with open arms, but Lucinda was still hesitant to give up pieces of herself. It had been many years since she'd done that, and they all seemed to understand it much more than she thought they would.

Leah, especially.

"You know you can call us by our first names," Sue mused. She pulled Lucinda in for a tight hug, resting her chin on her shoulder.

"I was raised to greet people politely," Lucinda shook her head with a soft smile. "I still feel odd greeting my loved ones parents by their first names."

"Well at least one of you has manners," Billy grinned, giving her hand a light squeeze. "I'm glad I can see you under better circumstances."

"Me as well," Lucinda smiled, gently patting the back of his hand. "How is Jacob?"

"He ran off when we received the invite," Billy explained grimly, sadness swimming in his eyes. "We don't know where he is."

"I could locate him, if you'd like," Lucinda suggested hesitantly. "It won't take me very long at all." She rubbed the invisible scars on her hands — one's from using blood magic for tracking down clients — and shifted her weight from one leg to the other.

Billy and Sue shared a brief look, soft smiles on their faces. "That's alright," Billy declined gently. "Sam and the others are certain he's up in Canada. And from what I understand through Seth's explanation of — well — you, that it would tire you out."

"It wouldn't," Lucinda chuckled, a smirk rising on her lips. "He seems to have me confused with Dorian."

"I can hear you!" Dorian called from a lengthy distance away.

Lucinda shot a sickly sweet smile in her friends direction. "I know, Darling," she retorted casually. "That's why I said it so sweetly."

Seth let out a quiet snort, seeming to hear a response that she couldn't. And knowing Dorian, it was likely that it wasn't a very nice comment.

"Are you free on Saturday?" Sue cut in, resting her hands on Billy's shoulders. "The pack is holding a bonfire for all the members — along with their imprints — and we think that it might be easier for Leah if you're there as well."

"I'll definitely be there," Lucinda promised. "I'll text Leah later. If it's okay with her, I'll make time so we could spend the afternoon prior to it together as well."

"I think Leah would love that," Sue smiled.

Seth grabbed her hand again, gently pulling her away from his family. "Where are we going?" Lucinda asked curiously, flipping her hair off her shoulders.

"Dancing," Seth grinned cheekily. He grasped her hand and twirled her gently, then rested his hands carefully above her waist.

Lucinda snorted quietly, resting her hands on his shoulders. "There's no music playing, you great big oaf," she mused, meeting his eyes with hers. Then she tilted her head to the side. "But I suppose I wouldn't mind dancing with you."

"There doesn't need to be music," Seth shrugged, his feet moving in sync with hers. "This is working for me. By the way, you are positively an excellent dancer." He was now speaking using a horrible British accent.

"Why thank you, kind sir," Lucinda giggled quietly, shooting him a small smile in an equally horrible accent.

Music soon filled the Cullen family's back yard, and Seth shot her a wide grin. "See? There's music."

"Oh hush, you," she retorted with a short roll of her eyes.

The two swayed back and forth to the music that continued to rise in volume. They stared happily into each other's eyes, smiled widening as time went on.

Seth leaned forwards and pressed a short kiss to her forehead, letting out a content sigh. Lucinda laid her head on his chest and wrapped her arms around his middle. "Are you able to — like — freeze time, or something like that?" Seth asked after a moment of silence.

Lucinda furrowed her brows as she looked up at him. "I've only done it once, but I could if I had to, why?"

"Because I definitely would not mind you doing that right now."