Your Worst Nightmare

Start from the beginning

Mikoto and Kuroko sweatdropped.

As Konori handcuffed Worst Nightmare, the other four walked to Uiharu.

"What were you saying about Mental Out and Accelerator?" Kuroko asked.

"Accelerator..." Robin muttered. "That's the vector manipulator, right?"

Mikoto nodded. "And Mental Out is a girl with extreme human mind control." she said. "Mind Control, telepathy, memory manipulation, destruction of will.... you name it."

"Lovely." he said dryly.

Uiharu answered Kuroko's question.

"Yeah, I missed something yesterday." she said. "They were both captured. They both must have went willingly, either that or Anti-Skill gloves."

"Or, for Accelerator, they blocked the switch on his choker." Kuroko said. Accelerator, as a result of being shot in the head, had to wear a choker style electrode to use his esper ability. But he could only use his ability for 30 minutes before the battery died.

"I guess so." Uiharu said. "Anyway, it's only a matter of time before their released. Then, really, only Mikoto or Touma could beat them."

"Who's Touma?" Robin asked.

"He's just an idiot I know," Mikoto said, turning away to hide her blush.

"How could he, or Mikoto, beat them?" Robin asked again.

"Touma has an ability that allows him to negate any other supernateral ability." Kuroko said. "And Mental Out can't use her power on sissy because it can't get past her magnetic field."

Robin grunted in response.

The door swung open, and every one turned to face it. Uiharu stared, Saten's eyes widened, and Kuroko's mouth opened and closed like a fish.

Taqqik was standing there, in all his chicken glowry. Aqualad was behind him, along with the rest of the team. "We heard a commotion and came right up!"  Taqqik said in his Scottish accent.

"Uh, guys," Uiharu said, coming over her shock to look at her computer screen with a worried expression.

"What?" Mikoto asked. Uiharu said nothing, just clicked on a video.

It was a skinny white-haired boy and a girl with long blond hair walking down the street like zombies. This was Accelerator and Mental Out. Suddenly, everybody else along the street fell and slammed their head on the ground. One Anti-Skill officer, who had a gun, shot himself in the head.

Accelerator's hand brushed the other officer, and sent him flying into the nearest skyscraper.

A member from Skill-Out, who had been harassing a girl, suddenlt froze and stabbed himself, with his knife, into his chest.

The Level 5 duo turned as another squad of Anti-Skill officers opened fire of  them. Accelerator blocked the bullets with his vector deflection while Mental Out made the officers shoot themselves.

The street was in chaos, the only remaining survivors still banging their head on the concrete. Accelerator and Mental Out, who hadn't shown any emotion, simply walked away in their zombie like state.

The video ended, and the team was wide eyed.

"Wow...." Mikoto breathed.

"That's very moding." Impulse said, his jaw hanging open. 

"Yeah, it is." a voice said from behind them. The group turned around to the door.

A boy with a white jacket, a white t-shirt with a red sun on it, and a white head band was in the doorway.

"Mikoto, you've got guts coming back here." he said with a grin.

"G-Gunha?" Mikoto said in shock.

"Who's this guy?" Superboy asked. Gunha's jaw dropped.

"Who am I? WHO AM I? I AM THE SEVENTH LEVEL 5, ATTACK CRASH!"

"Okay, okay." Kuroko muttered.

"What are you doing here?" Mikoto asked. Gunha grinned, again.

"Well, the other Level 5's are causing chaos and death, right?" he asked.

Everybody nodded.

Gunha continued. "Well, I figured, to keep people  safe, I start something!"

"A what?" Uiharu said slowly, having an idea of where this was going.

Gunha's eyes gleamed. "A rebellion."

____________

Dun dun DUN!!! Yep, a rebellion. Gunha came in because he's my favorite Magical Index character.

Anyway, to the right is, well, the picture is Mental Out, and the video is Accelerator using his power.