Day1💕💅- No, the only reason he's at my house right now because he said that he don't wanna stay at his house while Abrianna and Arianna room and bathroom is getting done.  - 1:29 am

Wifey🔐❤- Still don't answer my question hoe 😕😤. What he doing in yo bed ?  - 1:29 am

Day1💕💅-  Sleeping. That's the only thing he doing in bed.  -1:30 am

Wifey🔐❤- Mhmmm, you a lie 😐. I know he gave you head, you had that glow and you was  extra nice at the show. I know you Daejah, so don't deny it sis ☕  -1:30 am

Day1💕💅- I'm not and he did 😩😶. Enough bout me. What's going on with you 👀?  Been all distance today😯, ion like that 😦.   -1:31 am

Wifey🔐❤- I'm fine, today is just one of them days. I'm fine and good now.   -1:32 am

Day1💕💅-  Sure?   -1:32 am

Wifey🔐❤- Yeah I'm sure. I'm about to go upstairs.   - 1:32 am

Day1💕💅- Okay. Imma pray for you 🙏 -1:32 am

I stood up then cleaned up. Taking my bags, I walked upstairs. I don't know what I'm walking into . I know for sure, soon as Davontae feel my presences, he gon' wake his ass up from his sleep and ask for an explanation.

Opening our room door slowly, I walked in. I put my purse, along with my bags down and took of my slides. I walked into the closet and grabbed Davontae shirt and some underwear. I walked into the bathroom then turned on the shower.

After I finished showering, I did my night routine before putting on my clothes. I walked into the room and got in bed. I felt for Davontae but he wasn't in bed. I slid out of bed and turned on my lamp.

There he was sleeping on the small couch that was on the other side of the room. He had his phone in his hand and from the looks of it, he accidentally fell asleep there. " The fuck is you doing over there Davontae? "

He jumped up from his seat, wiping the slob from the corner of his mouth. " Nah, Nah." He looked around frantically. His eyes landed on me. "  I should be asking you where the fuck you was at today." He looked at me. Sitting Indian style , I didn't say anything .  " Answer me Marie." He walked towards me.

" Babe, I'm sorry for not telling you where I was today. I was in Houston."

" What was you doing in Houston Ariana? You don't know how worride I was today when I couldn't reach you. I thought something happen to you, on some real shit."

" I know, I know,  I'm sorry. "He got in bed next to me. " I just needed to get away baby. I visit the icecream shop I loved and,  went to the beach. That's all and that's it. I didn't mean to worry you." I kissed his lips, getting into his lap.

He grabbed my waist, putting his head on my stomach." Don't you fucking do that shit again, or we fighting Ariana. "

I kissed his forhead, nodding. " I won't babe, I won't. " I played with his ear.

He sighed. " I love you Marie, you to Ro." He pecked my stomach.

I smiled. " Why you call her Ro?"

" Cause." He yawned. " I already have her name picked out and that's so happen to match. "

I nodded. " Oh, well I  love it babe. Can't  wait to hear the full thing. But, I gotta talk to you about something. "

" 'Bout what?" He grumbled between my breast.

I bit my lip, debating to say it or not. " Babe Ro isn't going to be our first. W-we have a son, name Davontae Jr. I named him after you. But the reason today-well technically yesterday  is such a bad day because it  is his birthday and his anniversary death date." I got out in one breath.