6

Your POV
I open my eyes to see myself tied up in a chair with chains.
What the Hell
All I could remember was walking down in the Alleyway and blacking out.
"Well hello little one"
I looked around to find where the voice came from.
As I was looking a figure came up to me.
"Remember me" the figure that sounds like a girl said
"Probably not but your nacho breath reminds me of someone" I said back. The figure took of their hood.
"Now do you remember me"
"E/n" I said in a confused.
"Yes it is me e/n"
"What do you want from me" I said getting I bit angry.
"Oh just for you to stay away from BRAD" e/n said pulling a knife to your neck.
"Ok and what if I don't" why did I say that.
"Well if you stay away I will never bully you again but if you don't I will have to do some shit to you and I don't think you want that right" e/n said as she brought the knife closer to my neck.
I close my eyes to get ready for impact. But nothing happened. I open my eyes to see the green ninja and e/n on the floor unconscious.
Lloyd's POV
5 minuets before
After y/n and my eyes made eye contact I had to go.
"Hey Lloyd me and the rest of the gang (Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci sorry back to the book) will take I from here so you can go home" Kai said over the radio on my wrist
"Ok" I said kinda disappointed.
In the corner of my eye I saw y/n walking into a creepy looking alley way. I jumped on this apartment roof to follow y/n. I saw something or someone following y/n from the shadows. Then the figure hit y/n and nocked her out. I jumped down to attack the person who nocked y/n out. As I was about to attack the figure hit me with a rock and I blacked out.
I woke up by someone talking look around to see that I'm locked in a cellar. I see a guy with a long beard with someone keys on his hip sleeping by the cage I was in.
I use my powers to get the keys from him and I slowly open the cage door. I started to walk out when I heard people talking. I started to follow the voice. I look around the corner to see Y/N!!! Tied up and a girl holding a knife to y/n's throat. Y/n closed her eyes. So I jump up and punch the girl with the knife. Y/n opens her eyes.
"Hey are you ok"
Your POV
"Hey are you ok" the green ninja asks me.
"Yea thanks for saving me" I said as he started to untie the cold chains on me.
BANG
"HEY E/N DID YOU FINISH YET!!!!" Someone shouted.
Me and the green ninja looked at each other.
"Almost" I said unsure.
Lloyd's POV
"Almost" y/n said sounding unsure. I look around to try and find an exit. And bam I found one on the roof. I grabbed y/n by her waist not looking where I was touching (😏 wink wink) I quickly  moved my hand before y/n noticed. Y/n looks at me with a confused look.
"I found a way out" I said quietly so the man outside the door wouldn't here.
"Hold on tight" y/n did as I told her to and held on tight. For some odd reason I feel all weird inside when y/n griped onto me. I shook the feeling away and jumped onto one side of the wall to the other and got out of the place.
Time skip brought to you by The new episodes of miraculous
Lloyd's POV
We finally got away from the place. Y/n is sleeping piece fully in my arms as a carry her bridal style. Then I feel y/n move a bit. I look down to see her waking up.
Your POV
I started to open my eyes to meet the face of the green ninja.
Shit I fell asleep in his arms
I blush a bit from embarrassment.
"So how did you sleep y/n" the ninja asked
"How do you know my name" I asked confused
"Uhhh I have to take you home" the ninja said
I told the ninja the directions back to my house.
Time skip brought to you by the awesome me
Lloyd's POV
I took y/n back to her house and wow her house is beautiful but not as beautiful as she is wait what the hell did I just say.
"Thanks for everything green ninja" y/n said
"It's my job" I said back trying not to sound weird
"Well goodnight" y/n said
"Goodnight young women" I said as I ran away from her house....
.....WTF why the hell did I say young women.