One

Jimin's POV

   I woke up to the sound of my alarm and quickly turned it off before my head exploded. Looking around me to find out where I was. Fortunately, my own bedroom.

   I stood up and went to the shower, but before I opened the door, I called my maid.

   "Sonya!!"

   I soon heard quick footsteps nearing me.

   "Y-yes, Master Jimin?"

   "Get me some clothes and put them on my bed."

   "Yes, Master Jimin. Anything else?"

   "Hmm... yes! Prepare breakfast for me and Yoongi. That's all, you can go now."

   "Will do, Master Jimin."

   She quickly bowed and left my spacious bedroom. I walked inside the bathroom and let the water run before undressing.

   After I've undressed myself, I checked if the water was warm enough. It was, so I went in.

   'I have a big test today. Have I studied enough?... Who am I kidding, of course I have.' I chuckled to myself.

   I've always been the smartest and the most talented in school, everyone looks up to me. I have the perfect body, voice, mind, boyfriend... I have everything! So, it's only natural that everyone loves me.

   Except for that one guy... Jeon Jungkook. He's also very smart and talented, not as much as me though. I have one thing he doesn't have and that's a famous boyfriend.

   Yoongi, my boyfriend, is a famous rapper, I asked him out 2 years ago. We've been dating ever since, I don't care if it's because of my money or because he truly loves me, but I got popular really fast because of it.

   After showering, I got out of the bathroom and saw a pile of clothing on my bed. A black dress shirt and black skinny jeans. I quickly put it on and went back to the bathroom to put on some make up and to get my beautiful silver hair done.

   Satisfied enough, I looked at the mirror before going downstairs just to find Yoongi already in the dining room, eating quietly. His combed black hair falling over his eyes while taking careful bites, not to mess up his make up.

   Frowning, I walked over to him and sat next to him.

   "Already eating without me?"

   "You can see that, can't you?"

   I scoffed at his statement and looked at him with an angry look on my face.

   "What is wrong with you? You could've just answered politely!"

   "Yeah, yeah. Sorry. Let's just eat before we're too late."

   There was definitely something bothering him and I'm not going to eat until I find out what exactly.

   "You can tell me."

   He looked at me as if I had snakes in my hair.

   "Tell you what?"

   "What's bugging you, I know you. Something must've happened to you."

   At that, he looked down at his food and nodded slowly.

   "Sorry, it's just that an old friend of mine is transferring to our school."

   "And what's wrong with that?"

   "Nothing! It's just been a long time since we've seen each other... I don't know how he's going to act around me, if he'll still remeber me."

   I patted his back and smiled softly at him.

   "Hey, no need to be afraid. Just introduce yourself, I'm sure he'll remember. I mean who could ever forget my handsome, famous and talented boyfriend. Don't worry about it!"

   He smiled at me and nodded.

   "Yeah, you're probably right! Thanks, love."

   "No problem, that's what boyfriends are for." I giggled as I gave him a peck on the lips. "Let's eat, we don't have much time left."

----------

*To be continued*

-UnXn0wnX

[Edited]