Chapter One

Chapter One: Will You Be Mine?

Aaron's POV

There they go again. There always arguing, everyday and every night.

It all started when my mother got her new job as a maid in a hotel.

My father didn't approve of this type of job because it required my mom to work long hours and we barely got time to see her.

"Dude when will your parents just stop?" Bobby whined as we were sitting in my room playing video games on my flat screen TV.

I wish they would just work out there problems. I mean it's not just the hotel job, they've been arguing about a lot of things like money and stuff.

You see were not really the richest people on the block. We live in an ordinary two story house. The only thing that I love about our house is that it's right next door from Willa's house.

Who is Willa you may ask?

Well, Willa is my best friend of 14 years.

Her dad passed away 3 years ago from leukaemia, so she's living with her mother and her older brother Jason who is also a good friend of mine.

"I hope soon" I sighed heavily as I continued to play on the Xbox.

The front door downstairs slammed and I knew that my father had stormed out.

This has been happening every night for the passed week now. After they're argument dad always leaves and comes back late at night. I know this because I'm up till late every night talking to Willa.

"I should go" Bobby said getting up from my bed and walking towards my bedroom door.

"I'll see you tomorrow at school" I said as he walked downstairs and out the front door.

"Mom are you alright?" I asked as I reached the first floor. She was sitting on the couch with her head in her hands.

I heard soft sobs coming from underneath her hands.

"Mom" I softly patted her for comfort. "I'm sorry, I wish there's something I can do to make you both stop arguing".

She looks up at me with her wet eyes "It's ok baby, come here" She pulls me close for a hug and I wrap my arms tightly around her.

I love my mom, she's doing everything in her might to keep providing for us. I don't see my dad going out there to get a job.

He recently quit his job which was a mailman because it didn't pay good and now he claims that he's "looking" for a job.

"Why don't you go over Willa's for a while? I'll have dinner ready for you when you come back" My mom said, and I nodded and walked back to my room.

I threw on my jacket that was hanging in my closet and walked back downstairs and over to Willa's.

When I reached her front door I knocked softly and waited outside.

When the door opened there she stood with her beautiful long blonde hair that fell perfectly down her shoulders. Her green eyes twinkled like stars and her pink juicy lips curved into a cute smile when she saw me.

"Hey Aaron" she greets with a smile. Her smile is one of her best features. It can light up the world and everyone says so.

"Hey baby girl" I say returning the smile.

I walked inside her house noticing no one was home. "Where's your mom and Jason?"

"Mom should be home any second now and Jason's out with Viola" She replies as we sit on the couch of her living room.

As if on cue her mother walks in the house wearing her maid outfit.

Oh did I mention that Willa's mom works with my mom at the same hotel? They both clean customers rooms, and set them up for new customers for the following day.

Well that's another reason why my dad doesn't want my mom to work there. He dislikes Willa's mom so much because he thinks she's a bad example on my mom because she got her that job.

What's wrong with working in a hotel? It's not like it's a strippers club.

"Hey sweetie" Victoria (Willa's mom) smiled when she saw me.

"Hey Victoria" She hates it when I call her Mrs Myers because she says were family.

"How's your mom, I didn't see her at work today, is she sick?" Victoria asked sounding concerned.

"No she's ok, just the usual. My parents arguing so she stayed home today" I shrugged I spoke.

She frowned "I hope they work things out".

"I hope so too" I muttered quietly.

"C'mon let's go to my room" Willa held my hand and lead me upstairs and inside her room.

Her room was very nice. She had painted her walls a light pink colour, she had a en-suite bathroom and a king size bed.

"Are you ok?" She questioned as she sat on her bed then patted the spot next to her for me to sit.

"I don't understand why there fighting so much, it's so stressful to see them go at it each other like that" I complain resting my head on her lap.

She ran her fingers through my hair which always calms me down when I'm tensed or stressed.

"You need to take your mind off it, and I know just how" she smiled excitedly then stood up.

"How?" I responded with a cheerful tone.

"I'm gonna take you out for ice-cream after dinner" she replies back happily which made me smile.

"Thanks baby girl"

"Your welcome, meet me outside mine after dinner" she said as I walked outside her room.

"Ok, I'll see you soon" I said walking out of her house.

I love Willa, she's always there for me whenever I need her. I don't know what I'll do without her, actually I'll probably wouldn't be alive without her.

As I enter my house I smile sheepishly knowing that I will see her again soon.

:::::::::::::::::

What do you all think so far?? First chapter ok?

I would love feedback and comments.

Please vote comment and fan me :)

Xxxxxxx Gizness