"So have you ever been to Korea?" I ask her.

"No! I've never been outside of L.A. It's my first time here!" She  laughs.

"Seriously?!" I ask shocked.

"Sadly yes." She chuckles.

"Wow, you should visit sometime! It's beautiful." I say.

"I can just imagine." Celeste smiles.

"You'll love it, trust me." I tell her. "So is Nova a nickname or something?" 

"No." She giggles. "I chose that as my stage name."

"How come?" I ask.

"Well it's kinda dumb." She looks down at her plate.

"Hey! I'm pretty sure it's not and if it is I promise I won't laugh." I joke.

She laughs, "Wow, thanks." 

"I'm kidding. It's great hearing the reasons behind things. It's so interesting to me, you know?" I say trying to comfort her.

"Nova is a star that suddenly becomes a thousand times brighter then fades away to it's original intensity. Growing up people would call me a 'shining star' and that I'd be glowing when I'd perform. But once I was done I'd become shy little Celeste. So that's kind of where I got it from." She explains.

"Wow." I say shocked. 

I wasn't expecting that at all.

"Yeah kind of lame, I know." She chuckles.

"No, not at all. I would've never guessed that's the meaning behind your name. It's really great." I tell her.

"Thanks." She smiles. "And you?"

"Oh gosh. Don't even want to get started with Rap Monster." I say.

"What? Why not?! Do you not like it?!" Celeste questions.

"It's not that I don't like it. Rm sounds kind of better. Just weird how I would call myself rap 'monster.'" I chuckle. "I'm not a monster I'm a human."

"A beautiful human." Celeste says.

Her response makes me smile, it send butterflies to my stomach. 

"But behind this all I'm just Namjoon." I say.

"And I'm shy little Celeste." She smiles.

We finished eating and went  back to the hotel. We got into a little argument over who was going to pay, she ended up paying. Made me feel a bit bad and weird. 

"Thank you." I say as we go up the elevator.

"For?" She asks.

"Tonight." I say.

"Don't thank me." She says looking at me.

I look into her eyes and couldn't stop thinking about her beauty. 

Her big light brown eyes were beautiful. Her medium length copper colored hair seemed perfect. Celeste's skin was flawless. Not a single mistake on her. Her standing at 5'6 being shorter than I am made my heart tingle. She's so cute. She's perfect.

Her soft lips, I wanted them attatched to mine.

Ting

The elevator door opens. 

Celeste smiles at me and we walk out of the elevator.

We opened the door and the boys were chilling with Shawn.

"Where'd you guys go?" Jimin asks.

"Celeste took me to eat." I smile.

"Cel, we've got to go. We go back to L.a tomorrow, we've got to pack." Shawn tells her.

"Ah, alright." She says. "Well I guess we'll just see you boys in l.a!"

"YAH!" JHope yells running to her giving her a hug.

They say bye and give everyone a hug.

"Bye Namjoon." She says and gives me a hug.

"Bye." I say hugging her back having her scent enter my nose. 

She smells so good.

Celeste let's go but I didn't want to.

What the heck is wrong with me.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys! Hope you guys are liking this story(: 

Just wanted to make it clear that Celeste and Nova are the same person.

Nova is her stage name, Celeste is her real name. 

Hope you guys are enjoying this. Leave your opinions, thoughts, anything, down below:)))

Thank you for reading ily.