Mystery enermies part 2

RAJVEER

After a day or two of piya starting a boy started  I knew he was supernatural  like me i had a strong  vibe from him he smelt like death i knew he was a vampire but somthing was diffrent  about him  I saw a gold a faint one in his aura so he had a soul that was rare in a vampire when he started  all the girls looked at him but he didn't seem interested  its only when he got a glimpse of piya i saw his gold brighten in his aura for a bit before he made it black again  i also saw her aura  it was blue and pure just like her but her aura also went gold when she saw him  it also dimmed when he went past her.

I started to wonder what that was all about i had never in 500 years seen auras that  matched so equally after that i kept my eyes on them it wasnt long before i understood what they felt for each other piya love was visible  in her eyes and abhay he loved piya but his aura went red when  he saw her and that only occurred if he loved someone else and i knew he did but over time the red faded and the gold brightened  in their  auras and one day i followed them in the locker room and they kissed on  the lips and i saw the gold engulf them both and for a moment I felt myself getting solid again but then they broke apart when misha called piya  she blushed  and he smiled  a vampire  actually smiled.

I looked  at his dead heart  it looked like it was beating again  after abhay kissed piya a whole year passed I hadn't seen piya and abhay  around the college i went towards there mad freind ruhi she was saying abhay vanished without a trace and piya lost   her memories  piya came back to college her style was diffrent but her aura was still blue and pure but the gold was missing  she started hanging out with another boy  jeh i knew he was a werewolf he had a brown aura with gold it brightened when he saw piya  they started to date but piyas aura  was blue and red i thought she lost her memory  but in her heart she still loved  abhay a few months passed and abhay started college again and when piya saw abhay  her aura went blue and gold again.

I  was happy but when abhay brought a girl with him and piyas aura went green she was  sad  and abhays aura went dark blue when he saw he hurt piya and she was crying i saw his aura go gold then back to black as it was a year before her memory loss and  when he saw piya with jeh his aura went blood red but he relaxed they finally got back together and he was cured of vampirism last i heard they were married but I didn't know where they lived or if they had kids but i would love to see this historic couple that broke so many of the rules of the supernatural  world.

I sat there in the roof of the college and i wondered if i would have a a love story like abhay and piya and ever be cured of ghostrism before i was a ghost i loved the magic show that came to the kingdom  of Manali  yes i was a prince  i was prince  RAJVEER  of manali  i never ever found my lady love and after 500 years the kamal line ran out no body  even remember prince RAJVEER KAMAAL of  manali i kept thinking who would i be now if the curse broke and who was the girl  gonna be who would release  me from this curse  and make me human again  and who was that beautiful girl  that felt me i prayed I would find out soon.

Sugund

Didi (older sister) came into the room after meeting  mumma and papa she was confused  and sad when Mrs Das Gupta  and Mrs Kaur   spoke about mamma and papa i found it so  romantic but when we mentioned aunt misha they ran like the wind areema and armaan couldnt stop laughing  and areema said she would  follow her mother  and do pranks first person she pranked was Mr sharma the librarian  she put spice in his tea extra hot  when i asked her why she did thar she said he was rude to her areema sat in the library  and i sat looking at book on the supernatural  it was all bakwas  i didn't believe  in such things   as i was thinking that someone said something  like

Unknown

"Sweetheart kuch kahaaniyaan  sach bhi hoti  hain  phele aapne ghar  ke kareeb dehkna  khud
Sach pata lage gha"

("Sweetheart some stories are true first look towards your own house then you will find out the truth")

It sounded like a boy i turned around to give him a peice of my mind i turned my head and i said

"What the bloody hell  who do you think you are talking about my family like this"

I slapped a poor  guy for no reason  i apologised  he walked off and i heard laughing in my head then he said

Unknown

"Accha thapar mara bur ofsouse tumne galat ladke ko mara pagal  ladki aur ek aur baat  tum khoobsoorat  ladki  ka kya naam hain "

"Nice slap too bad you hit the wrong  boy hahaha stupid girl and by the way whats your name beautiful"

I replied  back angrily

"None of your god damn business you bloody coward you talk  to me and you try to be strong but you don't have the guts to say it to my face bloody coward hmph"

I tuned him put after i thought i was going mad how can anyone talk with there minds its impossible i lay on the bed  thinking about who it was that was talking to me was he real or just my imagination i don't know anyway  i went to sleep because along with class  i am stuck in detention with areema  i didn't even do anything then i heard  him laughing again

Unknown

"Hahaha bechari (poor girl) got in trouble on the first day of college hahahaha"

I got so angry at this person who wouldn't show himself and torturing me and taunting me I said in my mind

"You batameez man wait until i find out who you are then you won't survive my wrath you just wait and watch no one messes with me"

Unknown

"I can't wait beautiful and don't worry we will meet soon enough but you will not know who I am ,i will taunt you  even if  i am in front of your eyes or behind your back you just wait good bye  and goodnyt for now be ready for torment tomorrow"

WHO IS THIS BOY AND WHY IS HE TORTURING SUGAND ALSO WHEN WILL PANCHI MEET KUWAAR RAJVEER KAMAL AND WILL HIS CURSE EVER BE BROKEN  STAY TUNED  I WILL UPDATE SOON

LIKE

FOLLOW

COMMENT

SHARE

HAPPY READING MY LOVELIES  AND FELLOW  WATT PADDERS