When Will You Return To Me

ABHAY 

I was feeling  sad   because piya hadnt woken up but I knew my children where in love i didn't say anything as i spoke to piya when they were younger she told me

"Abhay mere jaan please let them live  and love when that time comes  dont  stop it unless you have too and if you are  confused think back to our life when we were in love and how much it hurt when we were apart please do this for me"

I remembered  her words and i looked out of the window it was raining and i started singing  jaane jaan  in hope that she was listening to me   i sang with all my  pain and my  heart i felt empty without her she was my light she pulled me out of darkness and now she was in the dark  i didn't know what to do 

All of a sudden i heard thunder and wolves  i might not be a vampire anymore but  I could sense danger  i called mom and dad they came and they  said

Haseena

Oh no why have they come back after soo many years  somthing is wrong chand we finished the war with them were at peace   abhay is human now why have the come  chand our grand kids are in danger we have to do ssomething  they dont know about this world about our world  we mussst  sssave them "

Chand

I know haseena  but why have they returned without abhay we are powerless he was stronger  then us now he is human  we are weak haseena piya and abhay are in danger along with our grandchildren  we have to call the higher  power now only they can help us"

Mom nodded I felt powerless now i couldn't protect my family  against the vampires  natural enermy  i prayed piya wakes up all of a sudden her mouth opened and her eyes she was still in a state of coma all over the rest of her body she said clearly to me

"ABHAY  I AM AWARE  OF THE SITUATION   MUMMA TOLD ME  ABHAY THE KIDS DON'T KNOW WE HAVE TO TELL THEM THE TRUTH CALL PAPA, MISHA ,KABIR , ALINA, SUGAND,PANCHI, SIDDHARTH,  ARMAAN AND AREEMA THEY NEED TO KNOW NOW AND TODAY  PLEASE ABHAY GATHER  ALL THE WITCHES AND GHOST  IN DERADOON  ASK AUNTY UNCLE TO CALL THE SUPER NATURALS MUMMA SAID THE COLLEGE IS A BEACON TO EVERY BEiNG  YOU HAVE TO GATHER THEM THERE  AND MAKE SURE NO ONE GOES  TO MOUNT COLLEGE.

  IT'S GOING TO  BECOME  THE HEADQUARTERS  OF THE SUPERNATURALS  AND ONE  MORE THING ABHAY YOU ARE STILL A  VAMPIRE YES YOU DRANK THE POTION  BUT IT ONLY LOCKED YOUR VAMPIRE SIDE BECAUSE IF YOU WERE FULLY CURED OF VAMPRISM THEN  THEN YOU WOULD BE ASH YOU HAVE TO UNLOCK  THAT POWER  AND PANCHI SUGAND AND SIDDHARTH ARE VAMPIRES TOO.

THEY ALL GOT YOUR  VAMPIRE GENES I AM THE ONLY HUMAN IN THIS RAICHAND FAMILY CALL THE KIDS I WANT TO SEE THEM  THE NEED TRAINING  THE WAR WILL START AFTER THE YEAR ENDS AND AFTER  MY DEATH.

ABHAY

WHAT so after  you die  the war will starts no please piya i beg you dont leave me please  i can't lose you  please you gave me so much HAPPINESS  OH GOD 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭.

PIYA

"Abhay  it was written i have fulfilled my  destny i made  a vampire  live a human life i gave him heirs i saw my children growing  and i got my family back abhay you see if I die now i will be  happy and after my death your pain for me will activate  your vampire side please  abhay you have to let me go.

me and maithlii were gods plan for you you had to fall in love with me as it made  you stronger and maithlii you had to see her as a vampire so your hate for the vampire curse gave you strength  abhay i have learned to live  with death on my tail .

but you abhay have to activate  your vamparic  side which will happen automatically  after i die please abhay mere ye akhri kaam karlo please train our kids with chaand uncle and after the war leave deradoon and my memories behind and live immortally with our children  and remeber if i die I want you to know  from college to marriage  to you  i always loved you  and i was always happy your truly are my angel abhay"

SO PIYA  IS AWAKE  NOW  BUT SHE TOLD ABHAY SHE WILL HAVE TO DIE  IN ORDER  FOR HIM TO UNLOCK HIS VAMPARIC SIDE  AND HIS CHILDREN ARE ALL VAMPIRES WHO LIKED THE TWIST IN THE STORY I HAVE MANY MORE TWISTS TO COME  KEEP READING PYAAR KI YE EK NAYE KAHAANI.

LIKE
VOTE
SHARE
FOLLOW

HAPPY READING MY FELLOW WATT PADDERS