thinking of you (female)

Raina(makash daughter maya and akash

I was helping mumma cook in the kitchen and i was thinking of  siddharth  and by accident i added too much salt to the food mumma tapped my shoulder and said with a smile

"Whats goin on  you seem lost koi ladke ka chakkar  hain" (why you lost its a boy matter) 

I blushed and mumma tapped my head and said

"Who is it  you can tell me dont forget i have been in your position even if it didn't work out for me i want you happy now tell me whos the boy dear"

I smiled and blushed and i told her

"Mumma its siddharth abhay uncle and piya aunties son mama he is so sweet so caring look mamma today i  hurt my ankle he picked me up and took me to the nurse and he waited until she wrote a note to the  principles  to let me  go home .

mumma he dropped me home mumma he is special but I dont  know if he likes me  mumma he is so handsome and rich and we are middle class i don't know what  to do"

"Baby his mum is my freind and i am sure she  taught him to respect women and the class baby let him  free if he is meant for you then he will  return"

I smiled and kissed  mumma  and went back to cooking a new dish.

Panchi

RAJVEER  is so sweet  he listened to me and told me his family life  he said he wasn't close to his dad I told him what papa told me he said

"Beta if mums and dads try to  teach you things and you don't agree remember is that they love you  and want to protect you from evil"

When i told rajveer  he held my hand  and i was blushing i hid my face to hide a smile that  appeared   rajveer soft touch  made me face him and i was lost in his eyes at that moment i wanted to kiss him but my phone rang  and i had to go home but one thing i know is that i love rajveer but does  he feel the  same then i remembered mummas saying

"Baby of you love someone and they might not  feel the same then it ok it just means you have someone  else out there for you who is better when it comes to love  we don't have control  over the heart it controls us so if you be in love tell him if he rejects you love  it will hurt but you pick yourself up and try  again with your second chance"

I smiled at the memory and i knew what I must  do but i was going to  wait a while before i did anything or said anything.

Sugand

After i kissed divit he kissed me back our lips moved together  in sync  his kiss was passionate  as my own  i felt his need when the lightning struck i was pulled out of my  sweet little bubble  i started crying as i realised what i did  to a complete  stranger  and how good it felt in his arms.

But he was so sweet he told me his name was divit kandan and he started two days ago and he also told me that sometimes our emotions  controled us  and our bodies so most of the time we can't stop our feet hand or even lips moving  as they are controlled  by emotions we have he also said  that sometimes we shouldn't control our emotions i felt a blush  come on my face   but before he could see it bhai came i shook divits hands and it shocked  me and then i waved goodbye  but I still  don't know why  divits hand shocked me and made me feel the way  felt like we belonged  anyway i feel  somthing  of divit  love or friendship i would find out slowly  and as i got to  know him better .

Unknown
That bloody charity  case   and that  ugly misha first piya took kabir then she took abhay from me  then misha  got kabir what the freak i am not going to  leave them i will get my revenge i swear  they are dead

(leaves crunching) Unknown 2
I can help you they took my life  too  my mom and  brother I can't find my sister  as well  so i want them punished  just like you  so should we join forces and make them pay.

Unknown  1
Hmm a hot person like you i have to agree  lets make them pay in blood I died too young  I want them to suffer for it (Both unknowns laughing) mwah hahahaha.

OH NO TWO EVIL BEINGS HAS ANYONE GUESSED  YET  AND IN THE MIDDLE OF ROMANCE BREWING EVIL HAS COME HISTORIES REPEATING ITSELF  AGAIN DUN DUN DUNNNNN🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

LIKE
FOLLOW
SHARE

I WILL UPDATE SOON  HAPPY  READING MY LOVELIES AND FELLOW WATT PADDERS

I WILL REVEAL THE NAME OF THE  EVIL BEINGS SOON  AND I HAVE TWO MORE PAIRS  TO JOIN😊😊😊😊😊🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤