Its Been Awhile huh? (Prologue)

Mulai dari awal

Destiny, Demente, and now Darnell plan on killing James. Destiny and Darnell go to Amaya's house as she calls James. James sends Jay to watch over a very pregnant Nina, while Coco goes to watch over Shayla. Darnell breaks into Amayas house attacking her as James arrives shooting at Destiny.

Destiny drives off leaving the scene as James steps in the house killing Darnell. His first kill. No time to think about it as Demente and his gang arrive shooting Amaya house up. James and Amaya are getting shot at. James manages to kill most of the gang, then Amaya saves James's life too.

Amayas mom arrives trying to see if her daughter is alive. Demente being the last man standing decides to kill Amayas mother. Amaya freezes in shock as Demente shoots at her too. James then shields her and takes the bullets for her but Amaya manages to get shot too.

Destiny and Demente disagree with each other, she wants out but Demente won't let her. He abuses her and manipulates her. James fights death while everyone is convinced he is dead. Shayla tries everything in her power to keep him alive. James dies, but hearing Indy's voice is enough to let him cheat death.

Coco and Jay try to kill Demente which results in Jays death and Coco's arrest. Coco shoots Demente multiple times and once in the face. Destiny shoots Coco so Coco shoots her too. Demente survives but is locked up for a year.

2020, James is depressed about his cousins death. He becomes an alcoholic. Nina and Shayla don't want anything to do with him until he sobers up. Amaya confronts James about being the reason why her mother is dead. James finds out Amaya had a miscarriage after Demente shot the both of them.

3 weeks later James goes to a party. Nina and Shayla are friends again as they are drinking together. James runs into Destiny, both of them being drunk fools. James and Destiny hook up. Feeling ashamed of himself he leaves only to run into Amaya and her fling. The two get into a disagreement resulting in James getting pistol whipped. James's old friends Tre and Meech intervene.

Amaya and the boy leaves as James, Tre, and Meech drink and catch up. James gets ridiculously drunk to the points he's a mess. Nina then goes to help him only to find out she has a boyfriend now. James punches him as Nina tries to break up the fight. Demente's gang tries to shoot James but they end up killing Nina's new boyfriend.

6 months later, James has cleaned himself up and Nina has moved in with him. James has been helping take care of their daughter, Cali. He apologizes to her about the death of her ex. Shayla then calls James telling him her husband has been killed.

James rushes over to Shayla's only to find her husband's dead body. Demente had kidnapped Shayla and Indy. James was now furious and wanted nothing more but to see Demente dead. For good.

James sends Tre to find Demente while he takes Nina and Cali away. Demente kills Tre and baits James to turn the car around to face him. James turns the car around after finding out where Demente is at.

Demente just wanted to lure James in but Shayla wanted a fight. The two end up fighting which resulted in Shayla losing badly. Demente sets the apartment on fire while Indy manages to escape and seek help. The firemen put the fire out as the entire apartment building burned down. Ruining several other people's lives.

Demente is a monster.

Shayla suffered several broken bones and bruises. James was now determined to kill him. Not only did he beat Shayla bad, he kidnapped indy. His 4 year old daughter.

A week later, James visits Jays grave. James had moved Shayla, Indy, Nina and Cali down to Texas with Meech and his wife. At least until he dealt with Demente. James goes to find Destiny to find Demente. He decides to kill her only to find out she's pregnant with his child. He changes his mind and she tells him where to find her brother.