Its Been Awhile huh? (Prologue)

All rights reserved story written by @JamesWoodro you are now reading a Woodro story.

Quick Recap

Back in 2015, James cheated on Nina with Shayla. The results varied in Shayla being pregnant. Nina then had Sex with Manny, James's rival.

James's then fought Manny and his friend Carl alongside him was Tre. Manny and Carl didn't like the fact that they lost, guns were now involved. James's best friend Meech managed to intervene before things were taken too far.

Manny and Carl attempted to kill James and friends several times. James finds out Nina is pregnant with his child. The two get into a physical confrontation. They break up.

Nina attempts suicide almost succeeding in the process. James then goes to hang out with his friends. While on a walk they run into Carl and James beats him to near death. Carl was now brain dead.

2016, James and Manny have been getting into several shootouts with each other. Nina had a miscarriage which resulted in her mother sending her to a mental asylum. Shayla was on the verge of having her baby.

James and Manny get into another shootout, resulting in Manny getting shot. 3 months later Shayla has had her baby and Manny has come to kill James. Shayla kills Manny saving James. Shayla and James gets rid of Manny, the two then become a couple.

Shayla and James start dating and are raising Indy together. They move out of the ghetto to the suburbs. A year goes by and Nina is finally out of the mental asylum, her mother has moved to the suburbs too.

2017, James and Shayla have been together for awhile now. Indy is now walking around and talking. James and Shayla both have jobs in the medical field. Shayla is a nurse while James is a morgue technician. James goes back to school to get his high school diploma. Nina also happens to be going to the same school.

James and Nina run into each other and Nina has a panic attack. James and Nina then start to talk again. Shayla suspects James of having feelings for another woman. Shayla then starts to abuse James.

James goes to get diapers for Indy resulting in him running into Destiny. Destiny and James exchange numbers. Shayla and James get into another argument ending in domestic violence. James leaves and goes over to Destiny's.

James and Destiny hook up only for her brother to come home. Her brother knowing who James is because he's beefing with Coco and Jay. James's cousins. Demente tells James he knows he has something to do with Manny's death.

Demente and Destiny happen to be Manny's cousins. Demente tries to kill James which results in him getting shot instead. James is rushed to the hospital by Shayla. She then finds out he cheated on her and gets into a fist fight with Nina. James gets locked up for attempted murder, Demente had told the police on him.

2019, James spends a whole year in jail after finally proving it was self defense. He comes home to find out Shayla has moved on. Shayla is married to Lamar. James and Nina then hook up, she kicks him out in fear of him cheating on her again.

James is homeless and gets set up by Destiny. Demente nearly kills him but he gets saved by Nina's friend, Amaya. James has no where to go so Amayas mom lets him stay with them. James starts to deal drugs and guns becoming once again gang affiliated. James starts making a lot of money. Amaya and James start dating.

Amaya finds out James is dealing and gets upset. They both find out Nina is pregnant with his child. James beats up Darnell who Amaya was talking to. James cheats on Amaya with Shayla, Amaya finds out and kicks him out. Shayla also cheated on her husband.