𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬

𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐬
Month later

"Five five and she too fineee I got options but baby you mine." I sang as I cooked breakfast.

"So how's the business hunt going?" The girls spoke on the phone we were all on a FaceTime call.

"Right cuz I didn't win you that case for you to just sit in 2 million dollars for a month." Tiana spoke.

"Well I'm using the money for working with Dio to buy this building on 65th street." I spoke.

"Yeahhh bitch we not from 63rd!" Alaina spoke.

We repped the hood/bougie side of 65th like our life depended on it it's where we grew up and these bitches swore von made them lyrics for them specifically we ain't even live in Chicago.

(Ion kno if I ever have where they from they from Harlem, Manhattan but they live in Syracuse, New York btw that's the upstate part where the rich folks from.)

"Shut the hell up I'm talkin bout 65th up state not the ghetto." I said flipping a pancake onto Dio's plate.

"Whatever you got that gift I sent you?" Diamonté asked.

"Yes but why?" I asked thinking of the black dildo and clit licker that was hidden under my bed.

"Girl cuz I've seen Dio in movies that man gotta be tempting you." Dia spoke.

"But he's not but I mean thanks cuz I've been horny I could use a little relief." I said giggling as Dio came downstairs with no shirt and ethika boxers.

"Y'all boys be thinking y'all the shit with them musty ass drawls." Alaina spoke with her country accent popping out.

Dio chuckled coming up behind me to see them.

"Lemme find out you pipin my sister." Tiana spoke noticing my red face. It wasn't cuz I like him or cuz he was piping me it was cuz I could feel his dick pressed against my back.

"Your sister can't give what I desire." Dio said once again being stuck on me not giving but rather receiving. I rolled my eyes at him before handing him his plate.

"Girl you still don't like giving do you not know or sum like what's the tea?" Tiana asked.

"Oh trust me I know how I just don't like it it's sloppy and demanding like if you know you bout to nut why push my head down further that's nasty I didn't say but in my mouth the fuck." I rambled recalling my first and last time giving head.

"Oh I see you had a traumatic fuck session." Dio responded as I washed dishes and he ate food.

"I mean I guess." I said shrugging.

"Sis exactly how long has it been since you had sex?" Diamonté questioned.

"Well I lost my Virginity at seventeen and I'm twenty two now so five years." I spoke shrugging.

Everyone seemed to gasp.

"Gurrrrrl I cannot with you today you gotta get some dick your pussy hole is probably closed." Alaina said laughing.

"Okay goodbye you guys have a good day." I said hanging up as my face continued to redden.

I didn't even wanna eat my food next to Dio I was so embarrassed.

"So you got the building?" Dio asked.

"The realtor and lawyer are taking a look at it and everything but so far I got it on lock." I said smiling.

"Yea so you can get out my house." Dio joked.

I rubbed my neck it's been a month only and although my wounds healed for the most part they still hurt on occasion and the therapy treatments were the only thing helping.

I was now on a path to self love and that was loving my battle scars. When I looked in a mirror I can say I'm beautiful but when I take my clothes off it's not as easy so until I could mentally and physically heal I was stuck with Dio.

"You kno you love me." I said smacking his chest.

We were kind of the best of friends I even got his friends to understand his perspective on how they weren't being real to him and they cleaned up their acts. It put Dio in better spirits and he even hung out with them more than usual.

"I gotta take care of some business today so I'll see you around dinner." Dio spoke I nodded putting my dishes in the dishwasher.

I watched Dio go to the bathroom so I went to my room and pulled out the hidden sex toys from under my bed.

𝐃𝐢𝐨

I started the shower and got in but I forgot to grab a new bottle of body wash and all the ones I liked were in Ares bathroom.

I got out the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. I started walking towards her room when I heard slight moaning.

Her door was slightly crack so I looked in shocked to see her with a suction like toy on her coochie.

"Ahh fuck.." she moaned a bit louder as her toes curled.

I know as a respectful man I shouldn't watch this but as a horny nigga I was going to.

I put my hand over my growing dick and continue to watch her do her thang.

She switched out toys and rubbed her clit with her fingers as she tried to put the dildo inside her but it looked like it only fit three inches which I knew meant that it had to be painful.

I figure it was because she hadn't had sex in five years, but I watched her pull it out and let it vibrate against her clit as she rotated her hips in a circular motion.

"Yes! Yes god yes!" She moaned pulling the dildo from her Vagina as her pussy squirted.

Her eyes hung low as she waited a minute before getting up. I immediately went to my bathroom saying forget the body wash hello lotion.

I beat my meat for only five minutes since the images were still fresh in my head I was able to nut quick but that didn't mean she was outta my mind.

I got in the shower thinking about how I was technically a Rapist or a creep whichever one fit me. Instead of being a good housemate and leaving her to do her business I watched her and even got off on her own pleasure I'm a disgusting human being and whenever I get the change Ima tell her what I did.

Will Dio tell Ares about how he watched her please herself and how he ejaculated to the thought of her or will he continue life in the house as if he's never known? Find out on STRESSED!

😂😂 they be doing that on tv that shit be so dramatic and played out but yea see y'all soon.