𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜

𝗔𝗿𝗲𝘀
𝗪𝗲𝗲𝗸 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

"My name is Ares and I'm so fine I just got shot but I am doin fine shabooya shabooya break it down now." I chanted strutting out of bed remembering my favorite movie scene of all time Bring it on all or nothing.

"Why you so loud in the morning?" Dio asked coming out the bathroom with a tank top and sweats.

"Let me be happy." I said going to the kitchen.

"Why you not using your crutches the doctor said ur stitches can tear and that you need to be on ur crutches." Dio ranted as I continued my strut to the kitchen.

"You are such a Debbie down I'm fine see look." I started doing jumping jacks and immediately stopped once I felt my stomach split.

"You tore your fuckin stitches again didn't you." Dio said shaking his head as he put on some shoes and found my slides and a jacket.

Dio came rushing to my side to see the wound.

"I didn't tear it this time it's bruising though." I said looking at the wound.

Dio shook his head in disbelief picking me up before walking me to my bedroom.

Normal people would say this is weird this is ur suicidal patient that your living with but for some reason I always looked at the bright side so what someone people would call abnormal and weird I call it a fun new experience.

"Can you just sit ur ass down and stop doing too much if you tear ur stitches again it will be me and you understand?" Dio asked staring down at me as I curled up under the blanket.

I nodded my head going to Netflix to watch secret of the wings it agitated me that the whole series wasn't uploaded.

"You wanna invite your sister over or something I gotta go to work today." Dio spoke sitting on the bed to watch Winx with me.

"I mean what's the point she'll invite me somewhere and I'll say I can't go then she's gonna talk about work and tell me things get better and what's the point?" I spoke tearing up.

"Why you crying?" Dio asked and I shrugged pulling the blanket over my head.

Crying in front of people get weak I didn't care who you were I didn't cry in front of people.

I felt the cover get snatched and Dio look down at me before pulling me into his arms.

"I know all of this was my fault and even though you don't blame me I blame myself you are an outgoing person you like participating and because of my actions I got you hurt and you may feel like right now your life is boring and there is no point but it is and I know this is a very weird situation but I'm here your sister and friends are here probably not in the way you want but we're all here Ares so don't cry." Dio spoke rubbing my back in a soothing manner.

"If you weren't a famous director you'd make a great counselor." I spoke laughing.

We pulled out of each other's embrace and immediately and I sighed plopping back onto the bed.

"How about I don't go to work alone you wanna come with me that way you won't be bored?" Dio asked getting off my bed going back to the bathroom to get ready.

"Ouuu really I get to see a famous director at work." I clapped my hands all excited.

"See that's the shit right there that will make me say forget it." Dio said looking at me through the mirror.

"That's another thing why you don't use ur bathroom why you always using mine?" I asked getting up and pulling out clothes.

"You pay bills?" Dio asked and I looked away scratching my neck.

"Oh okay." He spoke going back to what he was doing.

"Ima go get dressed then." I spoke getting up going to the bathroom upstairs.

I heard a knock at the door so I peeped through the hole and opened it.

"Who are you?" The girl asked

"Joseline Hernandez." I said laughing in a joking manner.

"You ain't no Joseline that's for sure." The girl spoke walking in as if I said come on in.

"Do it like it's my b-day baybeee." I sang doing the stupid dance that joseline does

"Your telling me I'm not Joseline." I said laughing.

The girl rolled her eyes and I crossed my arms.

"Damn tough crowd...you need Dio?" I asked looking at her unfamiliar face.

"Who are you really because Dio didn't say anything about having another girlfriend." I scrunched your my face and yelled for Dio.

He came to the door looking stuck.

"I guess your um "girlfriend" is here." I said doing air quotes before walking back upstairs to hop in the shower.

I didn't like cheaters fake or real relationship because of my parents trauma cheating really ticked me off but it wasn't my business and I definitely wasn't going to bring it up.

I got dressed decided not to beat my face and end up up waiting in Dio room playing on the PS5 before we finally let out to the movie shoot.

I'm doin a lil better bout to start therapy and stuff but I'm really eager to move back to NYC cuz ever since Georgia my mental has been fucked up but bye.