𝑆𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠

𝐃𝐢𝐨

"You know we broke shit off why you here now?" I asked watching Ares plop onto the couch watching a few actors walk past her.

"You were serious Dio I thought we were something serious." Arianna cried trying to hold me but I moved back.

"I don't know how to deal with emotions so hugging me for support not even a good idea." I said walking around her.

"Fuck you Dio." She yelled having the whole set look at me.

"You already did crazy bitch." I spoke walking over to the set where Ares sat talking to A lead actor before she walked off.

"Hey Dio let her cover for me I'm not feeling well." My lead Tati spoke.

"No absolutely not she's not an actor or a fill in if you knew you weren't gonna do it why apply?" I asked shaking my head to look for Ares cuz she disappeared.

"Bryan you said you'd call but instead your out with hookers and strip clubs slangin yo dick at anybody who pays yo dumbass attention." I heard before turning around seeing Ares acting on the scene as my lead.

"Nah don't even speak you can get up out my shit tho it's the fact that you thought my fine chocolate ass would sit up in this house all day and worry about you jokes on you buddy cuz I got some honey on the side and when I get back yo broke ass better be out my house." Ares spoke walking out the scene door.

Everyone on set clapped including me.

She saw me from a distance and came waking toward me.

"I didn't know you were and actress by heart." I said laughing at her.

"Well it wasn't always my dream to help out people but I didn't think I could make it in this industry I came from the projects I had shoes that talked and cornrows that barked nobody with my background could've made it here." She said shrugging.

"Well I did." I spoke staring at her.

"How about I pay you to play Ashlia just for those two scenes tho but if you think you like it we can do more." I said her eyes twinkled as she nodded her head.

"How much we talkin?" She asked looking at me with a smile on her face.

"On average bout 250,000." Her face dropped.

"Lemme go get my ass to work then." She spoke walking back towards the scene.

We worked on the scenes for five hours and Ares was tired.

"Take me home I'm sleepy." She whined laying her head on my shoulder.

"You pretty you know that." I spoke tiredly pushing her hair out of her face.

"Yes I know." She said sighing.

"Come one lets go home." I said lifting her up. She ended up being held like a toddler resting her head in my neck as she slept.

I walked us to my Jeep Rubicon and set her in the seat only to see my friends across the street running towards me.

"Ouuu you got the cooty didn't you." Sun spoke I shook my head getting into the car myself.

"Bruh she is fine as hell her attitude sucks but shit if I was you and she lived with me I'd be tappin dat assss." Bailee said licking his lips I cracked my neck just to look at him and so did Sun.

"NIGGA ARENT YOU GAY!" We shouted at the same time.

"How many times I gotta tell y'all it was ONE TIME!" Bailee spoke rubbing his forehead.

"I was drunk I didn't know he was a she." He spoke walking back to wherever they came from.

"But I bet he knew when he went to that doctor and she told his nasty ass he had chlamydia." I said laughing as I started the engine. Sun moved from the car but nodded his head towards me as if wanting to speak so before I drove off I rolled the window down.

"You not gonna attempt to tap it?" Sun asked.

"Nah I think she's Gay I saw her flirting with Alisha on set today." I admitted after remembering her blushing and pushing her hair out her face.

"Oh well damn all the fine ones either taken or gay." Sun sighed I shrugged before finally driving off.

"I am not Gay I was nervous she was so pretty and nice I thought I was gonna loose my cool." Ares said looking up from my sweater that she was snuggled in.

"Mm you give I eat pussy vibes." I said chuckling she playfully slapped my arm.

"Nah I'm more of a receiver I'm not into sucking licking handjobing." She spoke making me laugh.

"Then how you get niggas to stay with you if they ain't getting none in return?" I asked.

"Well first I pay attention to little things like for example you have this eye contact thing that you clearly like which tells me your dominant." She pointed out I slightly looked at her before turning my signal on and getting onto the highway.

"Oh really the little things every man likes eye contact it's attractive." I said not believing that she knew some of my turn on's.

"Okay well how about breathing you like breaths on your neck and little contact touches like taps on the neck or cheek sometimes even trailing a finger down your chest." She said nonchalantly.

"And how would you know?" I asked surprised that she guessed that.

"Well the breathing thing because of the time I whispered in your ear about wanting water when I was dispatched from the hospital your hairs on your neck stood up. The touch thing is because of the girl that came to ur door she trailed her hand around ur jaw down to ur chest." She said picking her nails with a clear smile stretched on her face.

"I'm impressed tell me more." I said wanting to know other things she did that kept men at her side.

"Well besides the little things my personality hits home plus I'm a passionate lover I believe arguing is pointless I rather be in bed naked watching movies than arguing." She said cheesing.

"I still wouldn't stay if my female ain't please me." I said as I pulled into the garage of our apartment.

"Well that's a you problem because every nigga I've been with still text me and still quote they miss me lines it's not solely on pleasure but everything you offer not to mention I have heavenly pussy you can either join heaven or fuck stank hoes and float to hell." She said just as I parked.

"Sounds like your not good in bed and your looking for ways to compensate if you ask me." I spoke joking.

"Sounds like you wanna experience going to heaven like all the other niggas if you ask me." She said smirking.

"Nah ion do skinny with nothing to offer see I would've dealt with the skinny issue but no head you got me fucked up." I said laughing. Ares rolled her eyes pushing a button on the elevator as we got in waiting for our apartment number.

"You know I don't fuck unstable patients with friendship relationship and parental issues looks like you also got me fucked up." She spoke smug as she exited the elevator to open the door to the house once inside we went to the living room watching finding nemo.