Chapter 6: The Second Part of the Chunin Exams Part 1

Start from the beginning

" Yea right." I scoffed. Finally the interviews were finished and it was time for the Chunin exam to start back up.

" This whole place creeps me out." Sakura said looking at the forest of death. Anko let out a creepy laugh.

" It should. They call it the Forest of Death and soon enough you're gonna find out why." Anko said. Naruto put his hands on his hips and stuck his butt out and started wiggling it around.

" They call it the Forest of Death, and soon enough you'll find out why." Naruto said doing a bad imitation of Anko, " Do your worst! You're not going to scare me away! I can handle anything!" Naruto said in his normal voice pointing at Anko. Anko smiled.

" So... Looks like we've got ourselves a tough guy." Anko said taking out a kunai. I took one out of my own where no one could see. She threw hers at Naruto barely hitting his cheek. She appeared behind him, " You tough enough to handle this? You're not afraid are you? Tough guys like you usually leave their blood all over this forest," I made my move putting a kunai to her neck.

" What about you?" I questioned. She took another kunai just as a tongue was handing her back her other one. A chill was sent up my back due to the guy behind me. I put a kunai in my other hand pointed back towards the girl behind me.

" I was just returning your knife." She said.

" Why thank you grass ninja." Anko said. The look in the ninja's eye gave me the creeps, " You know I really only recommend you stand this close behind me if you wish to reach a premature end." She grabbed her kunai from her.

I let out a scoff, " Yea right not me, and grass ninja if you don't wanna die just yet back up!" I said removing my kunai from Anko's neck. The girl retracted her tongue.

" My pardon. With the sight of blood on your blade slicing through my hair, I'm afraid I just became a little excited. I meant you no harm." She got closer to my face and I mentally cringed. I took my kunai away from the girl as she walked off.

" Seems like everyone here today is quick tempered. There must be something in the air." Anko smirked, " This is gonna be fun." Naruto glared up at her, " Now before we begin this test I have something to handout to you all," She held up a stack of papers, " It's just a standard consent form. Before the test all of you are going to have to read over this form and then sign it."

" What for?" Naruto asked.

" Some of you may not come back from this test, and I have to get your consent to that risk otherwise it would be my responsibility," She let out a laugh. And we all know you're not good with responsibility I thought to myself, " Now, I'll explain what you'll be doing on this test. Here pass these out." She handed the papers to Naruto, " The first thing you need to know is that this test will test every one of your survival skills. First, I will give you all a description of the terrain on the practice field. The forty-fourth battle training zone has forty-four locked entrance gates. There are rivers and a forest inside. In the center is a locked tower located ten kilometers from each gate. It's in this confined area that you will undergo the survival test. The test consists of an anything goes battle to get your hands on these scrolls. You will be fighting to get both a heaven scroll and an earth scroll. All together twenty-six teams will be taking part in this test so half of those teams will be going in after the heaven scroll and the other half will be trying to get the earth scroll. I'll handover one kind of scroll to each team, and that's what you will be vying for."

" Okay so how do we pass the test?" Sasuke asked.

" Your entire squad must bring both a heaven and earth scroll to the tower."

" That means that the very best half of us will fail. More if not every team can get both the scrolls." Sakura pointed out.

" No one ever said it would be easy. Oh and one more thing the test has a time limit. You must finish it within five days."