meeting other shifters

I wake up and check my phone. "3:15 in the morning damn." I whisper to myself. I get up and change. I put my sheos on and leave to go to the woods. I walk silently, making sure that if anyone was in here, they wouldn't hear me. I e ter to woods and hear punching. I follow the sound to see a young boy punching a tree. I go over to him and notice some features. He has a sgade of light blue hair as well as some sort of pokemon ears. blue shorts and a yellow tanktop on.  He had what looked like spiked gloves on as well. "Excuse me, what are you doing out this late sir?" I ask.
"I could be asking you the same thing kid." He says.
"Excuse me i am not a kid." I say. He looks over at me and conitues punching the tree.
"Look kid i dont have time for this." He says walking away. I decode to follow him. He notices this and quiclly turns. He pounces to me and pins me to a tree by my neck. "Why the fuck are you following me?" He asks. Since i was being choked i couldn't answer. I kick him in the chest. He creates an aura sphere in his palm and throws it at me. I dodge it and my charizard wings spread. He suddenly stops. "Your a shifter too? Why didnt i sense it?" He asks himself.
"Yes I'm a shifter, im also part mew so maybe thats why."  I say. His eyes widen and he grabs my hand. He starts running with me. I decide to float along with him. While running we hear a sweet melody. He stops and follows the sound. We come to girl with green hair and a black dress. She is singing meloetta's song. She suddenly stops when she notices us. "Lucario why did you bring a human!?" She asks ina panic.
"Don't worry meloetta he's a shifter as well, we just cant sense it." He says. She nods her head and comes over to me. She starts to do my h/c hair. Since i was part shiny mew i had light blue tips. She does it in a braid since it was long. "Thanks." I say smiling.

Time skip brought to you by a cute pichu munchin on a pokepuff

We arive at some sort of portal hidden away in the woods. The boy pulls me through and we come to some sort of mansion. We enter to see a girl that looked like a braixen and a bot that looked like an eevee playing video games. I look around the large room and see a pair of lights. A boy leaps out at me and tackles me to the ground. He tries to bite me. I use kick him off and use aura sphere. The boy gets knocked back and lands. I the see a girl with sylveon like feelers come in and hold him back.
"Shade thats enough. Lucario why did you-"
"He is a shifter Aki." The boy says.

Timeskip introductions

After the introductions they lead me to a room that i could use if i ever came back. I decide to go and lay down since it was 3:45 am. I stare at the ceiling and hear the door open. A woman enters.

 "Hello y/n i am Zygarde, the leader of the shifters

"Hello y/n i am Zygarde, the leader of the shifters. I understand you are a mew right?" She asks me. I nod my head.  I look over and see everyone with thier mouths dropped. I use psychic to get everyone out. I close my eyes and go to sleep.