finishing the battle and a talk with gladion

"COME ON OUT..." The pokeball opens and a weird looking pokemon cones out. At this point lillie had broigtht gladion to watch. I look over and i could see the shock and anger in his eyes.
"What pokemon is that?"
"No data...no data." Rotom dex says.
"Well thats not gonna stop us. Rowlet lets go!" He shouts. "Rowlet use leafage." Suddenly i had no controll over my body.
"Use dragon claw." I say with no emotion. The pokemon follows my instructions and then awaits my next command. "Use aerial ace." The pokemon uses aerial ace. Rowlet faints. Ash brings rowlet back and sends pikachu back out.
"Alright pikachu, electro ball!"
"Use rock slide." The pokemon obeys the command and pikachu faints.
"Pikachu is unable to battle, meaning the winner is y/n." I regain control and go over to Ash.
"Hey good battle Ash." I say sticking my hand out. He shakes my hand.
"Yeah good battle. Your pokemon are strong." He says. Snowy comes over and paws at my leg. I pick her up and walk over to Lillie and Gladion. I put snowy on lillies shoulder. "You were awsome y/n." Lillie says. I smile at her. I then hear the ringtone from my phone.
"Ah excuse me for a second." I say. She nods her head. I walk away for a minute. I answer my phone.
"Hey y/n im coming to pick you up ok."
"Kay." I hang up my phone. 'It'll take about an hour till he gets here.' I think to myself. I walk back over to the group. I see them gathered around my newest pokemon. And kiawe petting my brothers charizard. I recall my new pokemon knowing he was kinda scared. I put his pokeball away and go over to charizard. I take out eevee and Luke and get on charizard. My pokemon get on as well. Gladion's umbreon runs over to me and hands me a note. I nod my head and fly off. I open the note.
*meet me at the beach at midnight.
-gladion* i check my phone. Its only 6pm. I fly home forgetting my brother was going to pick me up. I land as he was looking for charizard. I go in the house and take a shower. After my shower i set my alarm for midnight and go to bed.

At the beach

I walk around the shore and find gladion.

I sit down next to him on the stone. He takes his head out of his knees and lokks at me. "How did you get a silvally?" He asks. I tilt my head like a rockruff at his question. He take my brothers premiere ball and send out the pokemon. "Him." He takes out a premiere ball and send out the aame pokemon. "They are only at ather paradise. Why do you have one?" He asks.
"My brother game me him. If you want ill ask him." I say. He nod his head. Eevee comes out of her pokeball and rubs up against gladion. Gladion picks her up and smiles. "I can tell that eevee already highly loves you." He says. He mutters something under his breath and looks away. Eevee somehow squirms around and gets on Gladion's head. We end up at the beach for a while. I put my head on his shoulder and he puts his head on mine." I asume he didnt sleep cause soon after he fell asleep on me.

5 hours later

I wake up and check my phone. It was about 7 am and school starts at 9. I decided to go as i looked. I wake up Gladion and tell him i had to go. Before i left i have him my number. I fly off to school. On the way there i stop in the woods and catch a rockruff.