my guy pretty like a girl

smut   warning! it's
not that dirty honestly.
it's really sweet.

                   Tyler and Oliver had been together for about half a year, and the furthest they've gone was making out. It was fine by both of them. They weren't in any rush.

Tyler had never had sex, or done anything sexual. He was nervous he wouldn't be any good, and Oliver didn't want Tyler to do anything he wasn't ready for. He wanted it to be perfect for him. Not uncomfortable or awkward, like Oliver's first time was.

They were in a pretty heated kiss on Oliver's bed after a date. His parents had gone out, so he took the opportunity to have the younger boy alone with him in his bedroom. Oliver pushed the younger boy onto his back and deepened the kiss. Tyler smiled into the kiss before pulling away. "I think... I want you," he sputtered between breaths. Oliver just furrowed his eyebrows, confused. "I wanna have... you know, sex."

Oliver licked his lips. "A-are you sure?" He looked down at the boy with love in his eyes. He wanted to know they trusted each other.

Tyler nodded. "Of course I'm sure," he responded before leaning up to kiss his boyfriend again.

Oliver slid his hands under Tyler's shirt  and removed it before taking off his own. He sat up to look at the boy's small frame. "You're so perfect, Tyler. Holy shit." Tyler's cheeks tinged pink at the compliment, which Oliver adored.

Oliver leaned back down and continued their kiss while unzipping Tyler's pants slowly. Tyler pulled away from him and whimpered. "Please hurry," he whined. He could feel himself already fully hard and didn't want to wait any longer.

Oliver slid Tyler's pants off before pausing. "Promise that if I go too far, you'll tell me to stop?"

Tyler nodded frantically, the tent in his boxers now visible. "Yes. Yes. Please. I promise. Please touch me."

Oliver smirked. "You're very polite today." He palmed the smaller boy through his boxers and watched as he whimpered at the touch.

After a few more minutes of making out, Oliver pulled off Tyler's boxers, followed by his own jeans and boxers.

"Beautiful," Oliver whispered before giving him one last peck then leaning over to his bedside drawer. He pulled out a condom and lube then looked back at Tyler. "I'm gonna prep you now, is that okay?"

"Yeah. That's f-fine." Oliver could tell the boy was getting nervous, so he paused.

"It's gonna be okay. It might feel a little weird at first, but I would never hurt you. Remember to tell me if it gets to be too much, okay babe?"

Tyler smiled up at him. "Okay."

Oliver lubed up his fingers and placed one on Tyler's hole, waiting for approval. "I-I'm ready," Tyler said after a few seconds. Oliver slowly slid his finger inside of him. He looked at Tyler, in case he told him he changed his mind, but the boy wasn't saying anything. His eyes were shut softly and his mouth was slightly parted. Oliver thought he looked gorgeous like this. When Tyler nodded, Oliver started pumping the finger in and out.

Tyler whimpered as the older boy as the older boy added another finger. "Please. Please move," he begged. Oliver then started moving his fingers, scissoring them so the small boy would be ready. He angled his fingers, looking for Tyler's prostate until he let out a loud moan. "More. Please."

"You're doing so good, babe," Oliver assured him as he slid in a third finger. Tyler immediately winced so Oliver slowed down, waiting for him to adjust.

"Okay. I'm fine," Tyler said, breathing heavily. Oliver moved his fingers, pressing against his prostate. "Oh fuck," Tyler moaned, running his hands through the older boy's soft hair. Oliver didn't want him to come quite yet, so he gently pulled his fingers out. Tyler whimpered at the loss. "Please, fuck me."

Oliver rolled on the condom and slicked it with lube. "Okay, are you ready babe?"

"Yes. Yes yes yes. Please hurry," Tyler begged. Oliver put the tip of his hard cock on Tyler's entrance, pushing it in gently.

"Does that feel okay, baby?" Oliver asked sweetly. Tyler however, was too far gone to even respond clearly.

"Y-yea-oh, fuck. Move. Please. Fuck," he practically screamed, steadying himself on his elbows.

Oliver moaned as he started moving. "Fuck, babe. You're so tight," he whispered as he tried to not go too hard.

Tyler threw his head back and let out a strain of pleasured moans and noises. "Please faster," he grunted.

Oliver sped up his thrusts his hips pumping faster and a faster. Tyler felt so tight and good around him, so he knew he wouldn't last much longer.

"I'm gonna- fuck. I'm about to come," Tyler moaned.

"Come for me, Ty." Oliver tugged on the curls of the boy withering below him.

Tyler's eyes screw shut and he twitches as he comes a considerable amount over both of their stomachs. "Oliver, fuck," he yells desperately, riding out his orgasm.

Hearing his name escape his lover's mouth was enough to send him over the edge. He ejaculated in Tyler before pulling out. They laid there for a few minutes in bliss. Both of them were panting heavily, trying to get their breathing back to normal. "Was that okay?" Oliver finally asked.

Tyler laughed lightly and looked at his boyfriend. "Okay? It was perfect," he said before pecking him on the cheek. Oliver grabbed his wrist and pulled him into the bathroom to clean off the white sticky substance. "Round two?" Tyler teased. Oliver just smiled and rolled his eyes in response, knowing they were much too exhausted.