'Fashionably' Late

A/N; Relationships are about consent, ALWAYS. Every relationship is different and as a writer, I have knowledge about the characters that I should make more clear to the people who read my stories.
Everything I write will ALWAYS be consensual. That being said, this one shot has themes of rough sex where a safe word isn't mentioned, but this is an evolved couple with just a glimpse of their relationship.
Blanket Consent; Blanket consent is a mutual agreement that consent will be voluntarily waived. In other words, comprehensive consent is given, ahead of time, for all acts and situations that will arise in the future.
This form of consent is generally only placed in very trusting relationships and their IS a safe word if any party is uncomfortable.

~~~~~

I stood in the mirror, curling my hair. I had to look nice tonight. Harry was meeting my parents for the first time. They've been begging to meet Harry for weeks. I finally gave in, I was so worried about it. My dad could be a little....protective. That was putting it lightly.

I finished with my hair, running my fingers through it. My makeup was all done and I was all ready to go. I fixed my dress that hugged against my curves, sexy but still elegant. It was one of Harrys favourites on me.

"Baby, are you ready?" Harry asked knocking on the door. He walked in anyways. "Ooo" He said as he opened the door, quickly coming up to me. He wrapped his arms around me from behind. "You look gorgeous sweetheart" He moved my hair to one side and rested his head on my shoulder. "Why do you have to dress so sexy?" He mumbled, kissing my neck. He ran his fingers down until he reached the end of the dress.

"Harry, we have to go" I pointed out, I took out my phone from my little purse. It was almost 5:30, we had to be at my parents house by 6:15. Harry took the phone and placed it on the bathroom counter. Replacing his hands on my thighs. "We could be a little late, I'm sure they wouldn't mind" He continued to kiss down my neck, sliding his fingers up my dress.

"Harry" I say in a warning tone yet I didn't push him away. He stayed silent, trailing his lips along my neck. I could feel his fingers slowly pulling up my dress. I took a few deep breaths, composing myself. We needed to go. "Harry, do you really think my parents will appreciate that we're late because you wanted to fuck?" I ask annoyed, I went to move myself away from him but he grabbed my hands and put them behind my back. He pulled me up against his chest.

"Is that what you're gonna tell them love?" He whispered in my ear, I struggled to get my hands free but he held me tighter. "I hate you sometimes" I mumbled, rolling my eyes. I struggled again to get my self free but he wouldn't budge. Harry roughly pushed me down so I was bent over the bathroom counter.

"Hates a strong word princess" He held both of my hands behind my back with one of his and used his other hand to slowly pull up my dress. I had to admit, this was really fucking hot. But I was very annoyed at the same time, why does he pick the worst god damn times to be like this?

"Harry I swear to god-" I started, but he quickly cut me off. He leaned down over me, his lips by my ear again. "What baby? What are you gonna do? Can't do much like this" He whispered, I could sense the little smirk on his face. I wanted to slap it off of him.

"Fuck you" I snapped at him, he chuckled a little bit and shuffled for a moment. He was still holding onto me tightly. I looked up into the mirror and noticed him taking off his dark red tie. He smiled at me. This little fucker. I'm going to kill him. We did not have time for this.

"For fucks sake, let me go Harry" I say, attempting to rip my hands away from him. He just laughed at the failed attempt and used his tie to restrain my hands behind my back. "It's cute watching you struggle" He said, letting go of my hands once they were secured. I went to stand up but he pushed me back down. He pushed my head down against the marble counter.