Chapter one.

"Mildred Hubble?" The stern voice of Miss Hardbroom came, glancing up from the scroll in her hands.

"Here!" Mildred smiled, thinking about later today.

"Can you believe it? New students coming here! Wizards too!" Mildred whispered, looking over at her two main best friends, Enid nightshade and Maud spellbody.

"I know!!" Enid whispered excitedly, meanwhile Maud just replied,

"It's just New students.. "

"Is there something you girls want to share?" Miss HB looked over at the trio.

"No!" Enid said, smiling innocently.

Later that day.

They all sat in the hall, excitement sparking the air. Literally, there were red and yellow sparks everywhere. But someone caught Mildred's eye, a blonde.

He had beautiful grayish-blueish eyes with blonde hair and paleish skin.

No Mildred! You aren't falling in love!!!

Her mind spoke so sternly that she could almost think it was Miss HB or Agatha.

"now, Maud spellbody, Ethel hallow, and Mildred Hubble can show you guys around the school." Ada cackle, the headmistress smiled.

"Ugh, partners with Ethel..." They both groaned inwardly and greeted the group they were told to show around.

The group included;

Scorpius malfoy
Rose weasley
Albus potter
Karl jenkins
Holly longbottom
Haylee malfoy(my oc!!)
James potter
Lily potter
Hugo weasley
Fred Weasley 2.0
And Shawn parkinson(my oc!!)

Later in potions

"Im sorry, miss hardbroom, but it's a sliver of a bee sting, right?" The blonde, with captivating eyes, asked.

"Why, yes it is, Scorpius. Thanks for asking nicely." Miss HB said so nicely it was like a different person.

"Mildred Hubble!" Miss HB said again and she quickly gasped! Her potion had just fell all over the floor. A fire was spreading.

"It's alright. I can fix it!" Rose took out her wand and simply pointed at the fire. "Prior Incantato!"

The fire disappeared.

"Rose! That's like a seventh year spell!" Albums gasped.

"Nah, albus, it's easy!" Scorpius laughed. God damn that laugh was adorable.

GOD DAMMIT MILDRED HUBBLE! You're crushing!!

-

Um, my writing style has changed A LOT since I made this. So I'm going to post it, but the next chapter will definitely be better..