8 Letters | Corbyn Besson

You and your best friend, Corbyn Besson, have been fighting for a little bit. Usually your fights aren't that long, but this time, it was different.

Corbyn's been acting strange around you lately, and when you asked him what was going on, you could tell he lied straight to your face. You can always tell when he lies, that's how good of friends you are.

You know almost everything about each other, from first crushes to how long each others big toe is. Too bad it's only best friends, if only it could be more.

But, anyway, you guys haven't been talking for about a week now. No contact whatsoever. The 4 other guys know that you and Corbyn are fighting. The others asked you to come out to dinner and said Corbyn is out of town so you wouldn't have to worry about seeing him.

Jessie pov

"Jessie! Oh my god, I've missed so much!" Zach said running up to me, giving me a hug.

"I saw you 2 weeks ago." I laughed.

"You know, it's hard when you're always around and then you aren't." He said kinda sad.

"Guess so." I sighed.

"Jessie!!" Daniel screamed seeing me by the front door.

"Hey Dani." I laughed and gave him a hug.

"Did I hear Jessie's already here?" Jack shouted walking from wherever he was, up to the front door.

"The one and only." I laughed.

"Oh my gosh, Jessie!" Jonah said walking up to the front door.

All four guys. Practically all my best friends now... just... I guess not my best best friend.

"Let's go eat." Daniel laughed.

•●•●•

"So... have you talked to him yet?" Jonah asked cautiously.

"Nope." I sighed. "God, I have no idea what's going on with him right now. He's just been acting so weird lately." I finished then taking a bite of my salad.

"Probably cuz he needs to tell you something." Zach said quietly under his breath.

"Really? Like what?" I asked.

He seemed so shocked that I heard what he said.

"Oh nothing." He said turning bright red.

All the others just started shoving food into their mouths dodging to get into the convo.

"Jack?" I asked staring at him.

Usually when I stare at Jack for a while, he ends up cracking and telling me.

He grabbed his orange juice and sipped it for a long time.

"Jack, c'mon." I said then with puppy dog eyes.

"Jack do not fall for it." Jonah said staring sternly at him now.

Jack was almost out of orange juice...

"What's going on?" Asked an awfully familiar voice entering the kitchen.

We all looked and there he was.

Corbyn Besson.