Chapter 79

Sasha's POV

Shay and I had the most wonderful afternoon together... I still can't believe she went to so much trouble to have the room filled with roses and candles. I love this woman with all my heart and I can't wait until we are married.

We are laying in bed and Shay is out cold, I can't help but lay there and watch her sleep. She is so beautiful and she looks so peaceful I don't want to wake her up... but we don't have long before we have to hit the road. I lean in and kiss her lips softly and she instantly smiles and says "Hello there gorgeous." I smile back and say "Well hello to you too beautiful." She asks what time is was and I say "It's 6 pm and we are leaving at 8..." She stretches and says "Well then, I guess we had better start getting ready to leave soon.... but not before I get my kisses." I grin at her and say "I thought you would never ask my love." I lean in and kiss her again softly at first, but as usual it doesn't take long to turn heated.

Forty five minutes later and several orgasms later, we decide we had better get cleaned up and hurry to pack the rest of our stuff. I take one look at Shay and realize that if we get in the shower together, there was no way we would ever be ready to leave on time, so I say "Babe, why don't you jump in the shower first and I will start packing." She groans and says "But I wanted to shower with you" she sticks out her bottom lip and fake pouts... I quickly capture her lips with mine and then say "Babe, you know that we will never get finished packing if we shower together." She sighs and says "I guess you're right... ok babe, I'll hurry." I smile and say "You don't have to hurry, enjoy that wonderful pulse function on the shower." She kisses me and says "Alright... I'll do that then, thanks babe. I love you." I lean in and kiss her one more time before she turns and starts for the shower... I couldn't help myself, I smacked her ass, causing her to jump and turn around and say "Hey!!! You better watch it or I'll be forced to turn you over my knee and give you a proper spanking." I giggle and give her a sly grin before saying "Promises promises."

After Shay went to get in the shower, I found myself completely turned on from her threat of turning me over her knee, so I quickly packed everything and hurried to the shower hoping she was still in there. Just as I had hoped, she was standing there, with her eyes closed enjoying the pulse function on her back. I quickly and quietly take off my clothes and step into the shower. I move towards her and claim her lips with mine. Her eyes shoot open and a huge smile appears on her face. She says "I thought we had to shower separately so we didn't get distracted and not be able to pack... not that I'm complaining mind you." I smile and say "I already packed everything and we now have an hour before we have to leave so...." She cut me off by kissing my lips and I instantly kissed her back.

Shay's POV

Sasha is packing some of our stuff so we will be ready to leave at 8pm... She told me to enjoy the shower and that is exactly what I am doing. This pulsing showerhead is the best thing ever and I am going to send Sammy out to get one for our shower when we get home. I am standing there letting the pulsing water hit my back, my eyes closed and head leaned back... when the next thing I know I feel lips on mine and I know exactly who's lips they are. I open my eyes and a big smile comes across my face. I say "I thought we had to shower separately so we didn't get distracted and not be able to pack... not that I am complaining mind you." She smiles and says "I already packed everything and we now have an hour before we have to leave so....." I quickly cut her off by kissing her lips and she instantly kisses me back. I smile into the kiss and she says "What's so funny?" I giggle and say "How in the world did you pack everything so fast?" She laughs and says "Well I never said I packed it neatly... I started to but then I started thinking about you in the shower and well.... let's just say we might have a lot of wrinkled clothing."

I kiss her quickly and spin her around putting her back against the cold tile wall, she arches her back as I deepen the kiss... She let's out a moan and I quickly move to her neck and gain a few more beautiful moans as I continue my way down to her heaving breasts. I work one with my tongue as I tease the other by rolling the nipple between my fingers. The sensation causes her to arch her back and let out a gutteral moan that sends me wild. I smile into her breast and begin leaving kisses and little bites down toward her throbbing center. I barley let the tip of my tongue touch the tip of her nub and she almost looses it... she begins grinding her hips looking for any sort of friction. I decide to tease her just a little more and I say "Tell me what you want." She moans and I say "Do you want me to touch you?" and she moans out "Yes, oh God yes please." I again use only the tip of my tongue to tease her nub and flick it a few times before she says "God baby you're driving me crazy... please no more teasing."